Where's a good Grand National shop/mechanic in the Los Angeles area?

6LE Designs

Closer to the valley (like Studio City) the better. My 1987 GN just had the brakes take a crap so I want to get the conversion done. Also need the rear main seal replaced and just want the car gone through (has some wiring issues with the windows, blower motor, etc...). Who do you all recommend? Thanks!

Lou Czarnota of Lou's Auto Service is in Lake Forest and he is the one and ONLY Turbo Buick guy you want to see in L.A.

Hye-tech performance is not a vendor. Please use a vendor of the board or at least a reliable service location that has some sort of clue about these cars.:)

Uggghhhh.... That's a hell of a tow, lol. Thanks though...

WAAAAAHHHHH!
whiney girl.jpg

Just call him, then haul the car there.

I'm pretty certain it isn't as bad as a haul from Phoenix, AZ and back....... I mean DANG! What a girl...........:p;):)

I keed, I keed......
triumph.jpg

Tow it half way to Hye-tech performance in la puente, he is a good mechanic and will do you right, he is also a vendor on the board, his shop number is 1-626-855-1154 ask for SOD.

I don't believe that Hye-Tech Performance is still a supporting supplier / vendor of this site as his name is not listed in the name of approved supporting suppliers / vendors:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/

I am sure that Lou Czarnota is still a supporting supplier / vendor of this site.

If it was my car, it would go to Lou, tow or no tow.

My bad i thought he was still a vendor but i guess not., i was just trying to give the guy a closer option to take his car too but in that case haul it to Lou in lake forest..

I don't believe that Hye-Tech Performance is still a supporting supplier / vendor of this site as his name is not listed in the name of approved supporting suppliers / vendors:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/

I am sure that Lou Czarnota is still a supporting supplier / vendor of this site.

If it was my car, it would go to Lou, tow or no tow.

Thanks Gary, I still intend to be a supporting vendor when my renewal comes up. I feel I owe it to the community. I also intend to still exceed expectations & offer the quality & service no one else can. I don't watch the clock & care little how much time it takes to get it right. I'm also not a vitamin salesman & what ever I suggest works . The money a customer spends then takes care of itself.

Thanks Gary, I still intend to be a supporting vendor when my renewal comes up. I feel I owe it to the community. I also intend to still exceed expectations & offer the quality & service no one else can.

Lou is the BEST. Period

I can and WILL vouch for every word of this statement.

If you have questions, call me. 480.538.6056

I seldom say what I do, but I am the reconditioning manager for a high quality, industry leading, superior line(s) 14 brand auto dealer in Phoenix, AZ.

There are people on this board that will vouch for this statement, as they have visited me and toured my place of work. It's a car guy's dream, and I'm fortunate to work there.

I don't have the time or patience to deal with someone who cannot meet my expectations.

Lou Czarnota has never, EVER failed to not only meet, but has consistantly managed to EXCEED my every expectation.

Take my endorsment for whatever you might.

The fact is, I know I have a reliable, drivable, street able, mild mannered, sleepy looking, mid 10 second street machine.....

Lou is who you are looking for. Period