Where's a good Grand National shop/mechanic in the Los Angeles area?

I would actually take that position if I could...

As the TB.com turns! These are the days of our lives! :D
Sure come on down. I'll put you to work, pay more than your worth , provide free lunch's & beer. Then in six months or less you too then can claim to be a professional. Fixing cars out of your driveway & be on the road to rich's. :rolleyes:

A career path!!! Awesome! If I went Fast Attack Submarines I could get stationed in that area!! TWO jobs! ...i'll just want to kill myself because I'll be on Fast Attacks and not Tridents....small downside. :)

... entry level parts washer, floor sweeper & helper. That position is presently available . :D

Whaaaaat....did I just get fired?
Sorry I've been crapping all over the floor, but I've been working for chicken scratch and...and...and....is this cuz I wouldn't wear the sheep outfit....?:oops:

Come down to my shop & I will give you a mechanical aptitude test to see if you are certified to call yourself a mechanic. Till that time sorry but the best that can be done is to keep you as entry level parts washer, floor sweeper & helper. That position is presently available . :D
Funny guy! Why don't you come down to My shop and see if a guy your age still has it!! Remember I still got my shoes shined up and my suit pressed and ready to go!! LOL

A career path!!! Awesome! If I went Fast Attack Submarines I could get stationed in that area!! TWO jobs! ...i'll just want to kill myself because I'll be on Fast Attacks and not Tridents....small downside. :)
Now we are onto fast attack submarines ? I mean there is a limit to what is allowed to be done in my shop . I don't think the landlord will allow that let alone the city of Lake forest !:confused:

I would be weary of having lou behind me if you were sweeping the floors on your knees.. just saying.
You just got to love the southwest section it has an abundance of glittering jewels of colossal intelligence. :)

Now we are onto fast attack submarines ? I mean there is a limit to what is allowed to be done in my shop . I don't think the landlord will allow that let alone the city of Lake forest !:confused:

Now I'm picturing two giant turbos mounted to the nuclear reactor!! THAT would be interesting! Think of the ATTENTION that would bring to your shop! Plus I could make my division could clean your shop (I'm the equivalent of a store manager so I can tell them to do that! :) ) This is sounding like a win/win!!! Except for that whole wanting to kill myself because I'd be assigned to a Fast boat.....hmmmmmmm

Now I'm picturing two giant turbos mounted to the nuclear reactor!! THAT would be interesting! Think of the ATTENTION that would bring to your shop! Plus I could make my division could clean your shop (I'm the equivalent of a store manager so I can tell them to do that! :) ) This is sounding like a win/win!!! Except for that whole wanting to kill myself because I'd be assigned to a Fast boat.....hmmmmmmm
Sir, how much radiation have you been exposed to, I know this post is a cry for help but unfortunately I am unqualified to assist you as I only work on Buicks. Can someone steer this gentleman in the right direction. :eek:

Camaraderie is a thing of the past with the almighty dollar telling us where to go and what to say.
Cheerleaders and nut swingers don't help either!! (smiley face here) I need to learn how to use the smilies!! LOL

Cheerleaders and nut swingers don't help either!! (smiley face here) I need to learn how to use the smilies!! LOL

Lou! Lou! He's our man! If he can't do it no one can!

I have another one...

Lou! He's Czarnota...not your nota!!!!

Proud Cheerleader since 2008...ahem...:rolleyes:

Sir, how much radiation have you been exposed to, I know this post is a cry for help but unfortunately I am unqualified to assist you as I only work on Buicks. Can someone steer this gentleman in the right direction. :eek:

Joining the Sub force was the cry for help...everything since has been just enjoying the insanity!! :)

1986TR said:
lou you would be making a sad mistake !!!! i aint got no money!!!!!!!!!!! (wink smiley here) i really need to learn how to get the smilies!!!!!

I know where you can get some $$$ :)

Lol, I leave the country for a little bit and everything goes to (deleted, profanity ), lol! Just kidding... Well I checked it out myself before I left, it was the fuse. Replaced it, drove fine for awhile, then popped again. When I got back from Canada I replaced the fuse again and it didn't even make it out of the garage before it popped. Going to see if I can diagnose the cause (wiring harness, connector, switch...????) tomm...

Any thoughts?

I definitely plan to go to Lou for the alky install and bigger turbo, just want to be able to DRIVE it down there, lol...