Which wheel to choose?...opinions please...

toofastforyou

2FAST4U
I'm in the market for a set of wheels for my GN in 15" x7" for the front and 15" X 8" for the rear. There are three models in which I'm really interested:

1° Centerline "Warrior" (first picture)
2° Centerline "Fuel" (second picture)
3° Billet Specialties "Street Lites" (third picture)

I'd like everyone's comments and suggestions. I want to stay with 15" because I already have some very good tires to mount on them.

Thanks,

Claude :)

Center line Fuel if its a badass drag car.

Or the Billet specialties if its a daily or weekend warrior.

mmmm...wow!...
#1 : 2 votes
#2 : 1 vote
#3 : 3 votes

Keep 'em coming please!...

Thanks

Claude. :biggrin:

HI CLAUDE ,I plan to buy the billit spe. in the near future.:wink:
Bob, I just sold a set of GNX-style wheels, complete with brand new tires and center caps to a friend of mine because I had two sets of them...:rolleyes: and the Billet Specialties "Street Lites" are the ones I'm more likely to choose...Of course, they're going to be used on the street only as I have my other set for racing (the ones you saw on the car last time at E-town...)...plus another second set of GNX-style wheels, along with the original GN steel wheels!!..:biggrin: :eek: :biggrin: :eek:
See 'ya!

Claude.:)

Saw #3 on either a TSO or TSM car at Columbus BPG. Looked really nice. I would choose #3, but I went with ET 5 windows.

Coach

I like #3....and would like them even better if you have some serious "brake eye candy" behind them too:cool: