Which wheel to choose?...opinions please...

275x60x15s still look good on a 9" rim but dont think they would look right on a 10"-too stretched imo.

Hey Claude, Interested in selling your 15x8 stock GN wheels along with 2 of your 15x7 stock GN wheels? If you are, send me a couple of pics. Thanks, Eric

Warrior wheels

Hey Claude, Interested in selling your 15x8 stock GN wheels along with 2 of your 15x7 stock GN wheels? If you are, send me a couple of pics. Thanks, Eric

Hello, I am new to the site and saw your pic with the warriors. I would like to
get a set for my 87GN but not sure what size to get... From what I have read on this site, it seems 15 x 8 on the rears is the way to go. Not sure if you can go any wider without mods? I am leaning towards going with a narrow tire on the front as I like the look. Any suggestions on size, BS and tire brand /size would be helpful.... thank you
Bill

Got an e-mail yesterday from Larry Hodge Racing letting me know that my wheels are on their way to me!...Can't wait to mount the tires on and bolt them to the car!...Of course, I'll post some pictures when everything's done! :wink:

Claude :smile:

"Street Lites" rears pictures...

Sure will! ;)

Claude :biggrin:

As promised here are the first pictures of the Billet Specialties "Street Lites" in size 15"x10" on the rear of my GN...(I'll post some pictures of the fronts later as I haven't mounted the tires on them yet...)

The wheels look great but the drum seen behind them Does not!!

Those rims NEED disc brakes behind them!! (thats what I think!)

Thanks guys for the replies...Judging by your comments, I guess I made the right choice!...:D ...The front wheels are installed on the car now and I'll try to take a few pictures of the whole car and post them here asap!

Claude. :)