Which wheel to choose?...opinions please...

Hi Calude
From all of them I would choose number 3

I was thinking of buying the number 2
but I chose something else.

But out of your choices 3 3 3 3 3 33 3 3 3 33 3

BUTTTTT ,,,,,There is a problem running that type of spoke wheel ,,,BRAKE PAD DUST on finish of wheel ,you must use a ceramic pad with the least amount of dust.:eek:

Reply to Joe...

What did you do with the Nice Mags you had Claude?
Joe...which ones are you referring to?...(I had 4 sets of wheels for my GN!...:eek: :biggrin: )
I still have my 4 original 15"x7" GN wheels, plus a pair of GN 15"x8" wide wheels I had made a long time ago, also a set of GNX-style 16" wheels (2- 16"x10" and 2- 16"x5"), plus a pair of the less popular of GTA "rears". I have the set of lightweight "Monocoque" wheels I have been using to race for quite a while...and I just sold set of 4 beautifully refurbished GTA "fronts" with brand new tires to a friend of mine yesterday, making some "room" :biggrin: for another set and I'm leaning very much towards the Billet Specialties "Street Lites" in 15" ...I won't have to buy any tires as I am going to use the ones that are currently mounted on my stock GN wheels stored in my attic...you see... I'm reasonable!...:rolleyes: :D

Claude :smile:

Joe...which ones are you referring to?...(I had 4 sets of wheels for my GN!...:eek: :biggrin: )
I still have my 4 original 15"x7" GN wheels, plus a pair of GN 15"x8" wide wheels I had made a long time ago, also a set of GNX-style 16" wheels (2- 16"x10" and 2- 16"x5"), plus a pair of the less popular of GTA "rears". I have the set of lightweight "Monocoque" wheels I have been using to race for quite a while...and I just sold set of 4 beautifully refurbished GTA "fronts" with brand new tires to a friend of mine yesterday, making some "room" :biggrin: for another set and I'm leaning very much towards the Billet Specialties "Street Lites" in 15" ...I won't have to buy any tires as I am going to use the ones that are currently mounted on my stock GN wheels stored in my attic...you see... I'm reasonable!...:rolleyes: :D

Claude :smile:
Must be the Monocogue the ones you Race with....
Why another set..............:confused:

I put these on my car and have got nothing but major compliments about them. I put 15x6 low angle in the front, and 15x8 high angle in the rear. 215/60/15 fronts and 275/60/15 MT ET Streets in the back.

Team 3 Wheels : E?T Five Window

Thanks,
Coach

I vote #1 if you are definitely staying with a 15" wheel. #3 if you want to go up to 17"

#3 by far the best looking wheel of all three. I guess I just like the 5 spoke design. Go 17's you'll like them better than the 15's.

#3 by far the best looking wheel of all three. I guess I just like the 5 spoke design. Go 17's you'll like them better than the 15's.
Well I finally decided to order a set of "wheel #3" (Billet Specialties "Street Lites") :D in 15"x7 and 15"x10" from Larry Hodge Racing Tires and Racing Wheels from Mickey Thompson, Hoosier, and Goodyear. Larry was very nice to talk with and took the time to answer all the questions I had. Last but not least, he also had the best price I found (better than Jeg's, Summit, and even Billet Specialties themselves!...go figure...:rolleyes: ) :eek:
The reason why I stayed with 15"s is because I already have a set of very good tires I'm going to use on them...

CLAUDE,why are you going to 10 inch in the back and what BS and tire size do you plan on running.:smile:

CLAUDE,why are you going to 10 inch in the back and what BS and tire size do you plan on running.:smile:
Bob, the 15"x10"s for the rear will have a rear spacing of 4.5" I'm going to use some Good Year Eagle GT II's 275-60-15 tires which are currently mounted on some 15"x8" GN wheels...In front it will be some 15"x7" with a rear spacing of 3.5"

Claude. :smile:

I do not think you will like the look of 275-60's on a 10 inch wheel. I just bought a set of 275 MT ET Streets off a guy who went to 325's on a 10. The 275's look way to over stretched on a 10. Maybe a 295 if you can get it. Just my opinion.

Thanks
Coach