Who bought Budnik Billet GN wheels

49-blues

I'm curious to what sizes fit and what tires work well with them? Anyone buy 17" if so any pics?

I talked to them a few yrs back after spool fool had his done . All I can tell you is that they are a top notch company , they will do any size you want , and you won't be disappointed with them . But get ready to pay thousands of dollars for rims . Big money . Just give them a call . They'll give you prices .

My dad bought a set of Budniks for his '30 street rod, probably 12-15 years ago. He gave them the measurements and backspace, told them he wanted the valvestems on the backside of the rim. I believe it took them 3 tries to get them correct. Then a year or two later he went back to the 14" torque thrust looking cragers :hungover:

You asked who had bought from them, might not be Buick specific, just sharing the fact it took them 3 tries to get the order right!!!

1416810552121.jpg
1416810574355.jpg
1416810603065.jpg
17" wheels at the Chicago Muscle Car show

Can I ask what wheel size and backspacing you chose, also what size tires are those? They look absolutely perfect!

If I didn't have GNX flares, I'd go after that look jasjamz, car looks fantastic

Sorry guys! I just filled the request for pics of the new wheels in 17". That IS NOT my car. It had a Cali plate.

I am somewhat familiar with the car at the Chicago Muscle car show. IMHO, it is one of the nation's nicest GNs restored this year. It is owned and restored by one of the owners of Mascar auto body. Their shop is about 200 yards from my shop. I provided some parts and tuning to get it ready for the show. Alan Budnik did the wheels. Turbo Lou did the engine. As good as this cars looks, it drives even better. This car is by far the best driving Turbo Buick I've ever driven, in almost every way. If you guys want to know what size tires and wheels are on it, tomorrow I'll ask.

Mike B.