Who's going to take over tuning in the area now that Kurgans leaving?

jdpolzin

After all this work to my car, I'm going to need it tuned. I dont want any Joe Bob touching the car. Sooooo.....who's going to be the next Kurgan in our area? Who's got proven tuning abilities? Who's going to stand behind their tunes?

If I had a dyno and some donor cars that dont mind me blowing the motors up, I'd be learning really quick becuase our area lacks good solid proven tuners. It would be an excellent business opportunity.

Yes, the wheels are turning in my head.

What fuel management are you using? I know TurboBuRick is an ACE at the stock ECM/Translator stuff.

What fuel management are you using? I know TurboBuRick is an ACE at the stock ECM/Translator stuff.

I'm running an XFI. I'm pretty good with the stock ECM too but I know there's going to be a few more guys with Big Stuff and XFI's popping up and expecting to make some BIG POWER. We are going to need a good solid tuner for the stand alone management crowd.

Rick, if you read this, maybe nows your time to shine brother, learn some of the aftermarket stuff and make us all run 8's!!!

Theres a dyno in Stillman Valley (4 miles from Kurgans) and one in Rockford.
Get Cal to come up for a fee, he will Im sure, and rent some dyno time. ;)

After all this work to my car, I'm going to need it tuned. I dont want any Joe Bob touching the car. Sooooo.....who's going to be the next Kurgan in our area? Who's got proven tuning abilities? Who's going to stand behind their tunes?

If I had a dyno and some donor cars that dont mind me blowing the motors up, I'd be learning really quick becuase our area lacks good solid proven tuners. It would be an excellent business opportunity.

Yes, the wheels are turning in my head.

im still coming up 6 times next year... just keep in touch... once a month from april-sept..

and stay FAR FAR AWAY from the dyno/guy in stillman unless you want to be picking parts up off the floor :)

im still coming up 6 times next year... just keep in touch... once a month from april-sept..

and stay FAR FAR AWAY from the dyno/guy in stillman unless you want to be picking parts up off the floor :)

Hey Bob, I didn't even know there was one in Stillman. I'll take you word on the stay far far away :p You did my 04 white cobra vert a couple years back. It ran great:biggrin:

Well you'll be the only one touching my car so if you could PM me your phone number or post it, I'd like to keep in touch.

I have spent so long puting this car together and the final step is going to be getting it tuned, I was prepared to drive it down to ya to get it done!!

I'm glad to hear that you'll be back here every once in a while.

Thanks! ---Jeremy

Get a few cars together and I'll do them

Thats not a bad idea either. I'll need to get a whip crackin on the other boys to get their cars together so we can get this done!

Well, I guess I still have work to do to but not much.

Well you'll be the only one touching my car so if you could PM me your phone number or post it, I'd like to keep in touch.

I have spent so long puting this car together and the final step is going to be getting it tuned, I was prepared to drive it down to ya to get it done!!

I'm glad to hear that you'll be back here every once in a while.

Thanks! ---Jeremy

that would be unprofessional for me to PM you my number on a site that im not an authorized advertiser one, but you can goto my site or contact Turbocliff to get my #..

thanks bob

I suggested renting the dyno from the Stillman guy, and having Cal tune since the rumor was Bob was leaving. Read carefully

I suggested renting the dyno from the Stillman guy, and having Cal tune since the rumor was Bob was leaving. Read carefully

my buddy owns a dynojet 224xlc EDDY CURRENT dyno up in machesney park.. i would suggest going to him if you have Cal come in.. if not, i can handle everything when i come back

I don't want to step on any toes. I only offered because I didn't think anyone was available.
FWIW: I charge the same regardless of how many cars I tune.

that would be unprofessional for me to PM you my number on a site that im not an authorized advertiser one, but you can goto my site or contact Turbocliff to get my #..

thanks bob

Bob, I'll do that! And I doo appreciate that you are good enough man not to post your info. I didnt think about that.:redface:

Will and Jason approve of the following message...

I have met Kurgan and he will take care of you. The Cobra we had him tune runs great! We were more than impressed with the results. Best of luck down south! Thanks again!

Bob,
Are you gone already if not when is your last week to get a car tuned?

Bob,
Are you gone already if not when is your last week to get a car tuned?

i am not gone, but the shop is disassembled and the dyno is on my trailer.. I have some packing to finish at home and then im heading for the NMCA race in st louis at the end of the week. I cant get anything else in before i get on the road. Sorry