Who's ready for some 3800 power?!

What's the scoop on this? I have a 3800 with a flipped LIM on my engine stand right now! I just got done reading this whole thing and didn't realize that there was so much 3800 enthusiasm on turbobuick. I haven't figured out the accessory portion of my build yet, so I may be PMing some of you guys.
As you're aware the blocks are stronger than our 109 blocks. If I hadn't started my 109 rebuild I would've opted for a 3800 build. I may still try in future if I have the funds and can get my hands on a decent roller. Blocks are not an issue, I have an 96 and 97 block that have been machine. The 97 was aligned honed with ARP hardware, studs and fasteners for the cross-bolted mains. Good luck.

As you're aware the blocks are stronger than our 109 blocks. If I hadn't started my 109 rebuild I would've opted for a 3800 build. I may still try in future if I have the funds and can get my hands on a decent roller. Blocks are not an issue, I have an 96 and 97 block that have been machine. The 97 was aligned honed with ARP hardware, studs and fasteners for the cross-bolted mains. Good luck.

Thank! Yeah, I'm sure if GM put these engines into a sporty American RWD car to begin with, the Buick clubs would be a lot stronger today. Oh well! It's not too late to show everybody what these underdogs are made of.