Who's Trans Do You Have? (POLL)

WHO BUILT YOUR TRANS

• Total voters
Jason White built the one in Don Cruz's car,wait that's a 8 sec car not 9's :biggrin:!! And Jason's own 9 sec car and Adam Calcote's 9 sec TSM car !

SW.

Are you sure Don Cruz is still running the 200r4? I do not think he is..

This Poll is NOT for who is better or bashing of any type.

I'm just curious how many people are running a trans from the listed builders/vendors.

If you would like to plug them, then by all means.

Also if you could let me know how fast you are going with there trans.

Thanks

I thought this thread was about any kind of transmission.

Brian Hofer trasmission in the nines here...This BUD's for you Brian !
YouTube - Jim R KCIR 9 95 11 14 09

That is a Bad ride you got there. I can’t wait to see it at Bowling Green. Cheers to you Jim……………for Busting into the 9's in 2009:cool: Rumor is you got something really brewing for 2010:eek:

Nice thread guys. Got me coming to check it out every day.:smile:

Hey get back to work, and let us talk about you. Shouldn’t you be building some trannies???????? Based upon this thread I’d say you are pretty busy;)

My buddy Tim will be putting that 200r4 he just picked up from you to the test this year.

Are they 200R4 tranny ?:confused:Sorry for my post I ment 200R4..:biggrin:myself i have a 400 with a brack from [EXTREME]Don Cruz I thought he has a 400?:confused:

The last time I drooled on, and under Don's car it had a turbo 400. :biggrin::biggrin:

Pretty sure Adam "The Chef" Calcote and Jason White are running Extreme Griner Valve bodies in thier Jason White built Th400 equiped TSM cars. Good luck beating Jason off the starting line. That guy don't waste no time letting go of the button:eek:

Dave Husek Transmission

I have a Dave Husek Transmission and couldn't be happier. I run low 11's and drive on the street and show it. I do it with no billet parts and use a pro torque converter. Most favorite part is that there is no flare or delay between the two three shift.

Westshore Transmissions Ltd

I ran 400s I built for 20+ years, with a brake and billet goodies for 10+ years one of our in-house builders did, and now installing a 4L80E built by one of our in-house builders. Converter is from TCS Products, a premier converter builder, but also the builder of many CNC machined parts you buy from other suppliers: TCS Products - Profile. Check out their web site, they have rows of CNC machines the size of bedrooms. The floor in the huge buildings are spotless, the buildings are even impressive!

Thank you, Larry Johnson
Westshore Transmissions Ltd.
1081 Dunford Ave.
Victoria, BC V9B 2S4
(866)459-7070 or (250)478-7070
ASE and ATRA Certified Journeyman Transmission Tech
Victoria Transmission Repair
"Where Quality is Automatic and Good Service is Standard”

I've installed Janis 200-4r transmissions in about 30+ cars in the last 8+ years!! None have missed a beat.

K.

PATC anybody???

I'm having Junior Thomas build mine with three boxes worth of hd parts from PATC for my hopefully soon to be 10 sec GN... Guess I'll update come track season :smile:

TCI, which did not perform worth a crap until I installed my OEM GN valvebody and an Art Carr shift kit, after that it kicked a^%. That was in 1997 and it still works perfectly, 10.80 ets. but I do not take it to the track much anymore.
Mike

CK Performance has my vote,

The customer service is great and the product & performance is the best i have came across. From stock street cars to race cars i have never had a issue with CK's transmissions.

Jason White built the one in Don Cruz's car,wait that's a 8 sec car not 9's :biggrin:!! And Jason's own 9 sec car and Adam Calcote's 9 sec TSM car !

SW.

Jason and Don both run TH400's