Witness a ricer lose control and wipe out after I laid the smack down on him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex isn't playing either cause I can assure you your 13.3 @103mph won't cut it!!! That Civic will have to be 3 seconds faster, so I hope you're planning on spending a LOT of $$$ with John Brown like a guy Alex knows did and he's still running 12's with that FWD POS Honduh:eek: I know Alex pretty well along with some other board members (BLACK6PACK), so put up or shut up with your all motor Civic!!! The 3 second idea is gay and that makes you sound like a "Ricer", cause that would be like me telling John Force my Buick will only lose by 6 seconds:rolleyes: BTW, Mitchell Davidson is an idiot and a poor example of a domestic owner and if he knew how to drive the Vette the Civic would have lost badly, but I wouldn't expect you a "Ricer" to know that either:mad: Also, the Civic guy you're talking about ran the Vette str8 up for money, so why don't you do the same if you're NOT a "Ricer"...... Oh yeah, I forgot you drive a Civic and speak about beating Domestics, although, stock most of the vehicles you mentioned would hand you your ass and not too many people leave TRs, Mustangs, Camaros, Lightnings, completely bone stock so this sounds like more BS to me!!! I'm sure you may be able to beat a couple on occasion for obvious reasons (sh!tty driver), but it's not the norm like you speak of. Bottom line is you speak of beating TRs, so why don't you meet up with Alex at Moroso (the local track in the south florida area) and run him str8 up or you get 3 and the move like he mentioned for $1k......... You game?

Originally posted by blackshoebox

Ok...heres the deal. You bring your civic, and Ill bring one of my two TR's to the track. You get 3 and move, for 1000.00 cash. I could care less what you do to your civic.:eek: I hope your not judging by the numbers in my sig either.

You are on.... Like I said... I should be living there in a month or so. I have been a member here fore a while and I am not going anywhere. Here is my email address... so we can make arrangements. nycmad@angelfire.com I sure hope you have an 8 second TR!

Then again, im still calling BS on your whole life story, so i guess we will see....

Shoebox

What part of my story shall I prove true to you RIGHT NOW?

The Fact that own 2 Businesses?
The Fact that I own a BRAND NEW HOME?
The Fact that I own 5 cars?

You just let me know...

Now go get you shinebox...

Miguel

Mr. Brick ... your buddy is the one that opened his mounth about giving me a block and the move so.... go blow a dog. :p

Miguel

I think there is some truth to Miguels "life story". I seem to remember a post many months back where a board member was giving props to him for giving him a job. Don't remember who the member even was, and never thought much of it again. I do remember talk of installing gps systems as well. While Miguel probably knows more about blowing dogs than us, I think there may be some validity to the story...striker

Believe it or not, to this day I still have not blown any dogs!

I pity the fools that get my thread locked!! This thread better be open tomorrow morning so I can respond! No time tonight! :mad:

Bottom line..

"Mr. Brick ... your buddy is the one that opened his mounth about giving me a block and the move so"

I will give you three CARS and the jump(move), for 1000.00. You drive the car to the track, full climate control, stereo, no gutted car either. This has to be a street car, which will be at my discrestion to determine, im not stupid and know fast drag honda's do exist.

"What part of my story shall I prove true to you RIGHT NOW?
The Fact that own 2 Businesses?
The Fact that I own a BRAND NEW HOME?
The Fact that I own 5 cars?
You just let me know..."

So explain this to me, you own five cars, and the one you brag about is a civic??

List the cars and be realistic.
Where in Florida are you moving too? 2600 sqaure foot house in in South Florida would cost about 150,000-200,000(roughly) if it is in a decent area, if you are further north the prices drop.

Bottom line is-if your lying Im going to eat you up alive. I happen to own business and work for a major credit card company, so lets just say im well established myself at a very young age i may add.

I really find your story hard to believe but anything is possible. Regardless, if this is about racing the bet would be 3 cars and the jump. The block statement is called sarcasm. I use it all the time with Ricers like yourself.

Enough of this bickering, at the least i have to meet you in person, to atleast put a face to mo-roon behind the keyboard when you move to florida.:rolleyes:

Shoebox

My humble Civic... I never bragged about it. Has no AC but has full interior, stereo, etc.

Exterior

Exterior

Engine

Interior

Interior

List of Mods

By the time I am in Florida... I will aslo have

Golden Eagle 85MM Sleeves
JE 12.5:1 85MM Pistons
Eagle rods
Manley/Ferrea OS Valves
Port Flow Port & Polish
TWM Individual Throttle Bodies 50MM (4)
A few other goodies.... Still All Motor though.

Miguel

This sounds like a "my member is bigger than your member" arguement.

If this race goes down, post the date and time here. I'm up in Tallahassee, but my brother goes is in S. FL, and I'd love to send him in as a witness.

BTW-IBBAKAGEN: what kinda 60' times do you throw down with those 13" slicks? A 13.3@103 sounds like you hook hard. Most FWDs mph really high in the low 13's. Much higher than 103 anyway. It seems a little optimistic for your mods.
Also, what fuel do you run to keep that JDM engine happy?

Originally posted by IBBAKAGEN
My humble Civic... I never bragged about it. Has no AC but has full interior, stereo, etc.

By the time I am in Florida... I will aslo have

Golden Eagle 85MM Sleeves
JE 12.5:1 85MM Pistons
Eagle rods
Manley/Ferrea OS Valves
Port Flow Port & Polish
TWM Individual Throttle Bodies 50MM (4)
A few other goodies.... Still All Motor though.

Miguel

:rolleyes: ....big deal. If i listed the mods to the car you would be running, you would change your tune real fast if you have a clue about TR's. Your build up on motor, with no asspiration is probably in the 12's or maybe high 11's, with traction. Impressive, but your out of your league, even with a three tenth jump(i car=1 tenth, roughly).

I will run you heads up with my daily driver, grudge race to settle this, no money, heads up, for bragging rights. I am withdrawing the offer for the money run since:

a. no ac(you wont be daily driving this car much in florida without ac) and something tells me i can't trust you to run me
all motor ...so scratch that...

Now if you think the numbers in the sig. arent going to be enough(that is my daily driver)..then ill bring out the other car, which i will not disclose anything about, but it is a TR.

Email me, when your in the state and moved in. I would like to see your collection of cars.:rolleyes: And we can set up the race.

This is my last post for sure this time.

Alex

Originally posted by Ellis

BTW-IBBAKAGEN: what kinda 60' times do you throw down with those 13" slicks? A 13.3@103 sounds like you hook hard. Most FWDs mph really high in the low 13's. Much higher than 103 anyway. It seems a little optimistic for your mods.
Also, what fuel do you run to keep that JDM engine happy?

Hey Ellis.... Believe it or not I have not even ran it with the slicks yet. My wife is a bit pissed because they are still sitting on my living room floor :)

Anyhow, I ran the car with 15" wheels with BFG drag radials. My 60ft.'s with those tires are consistant 2.0's. I am figuring to do quite a bit better with the 13" slicks. Maybe drop 2 tenths off my 60Ft.

Right now I am using a JDM ITR Fuel pump. However, when I do the motor work, I am planning to upgrade to a Walbro pump. I used 93-94 Octane gas.

Here's a pic of my cute little slicks...LOL

Slicks

BTW Striker_29: I am sorry but, IMO I am not a ricer. Your view of a ricer obviously differs from mine but, hey... whatever blows yer hair back.

Miguel

Dude, why are you even bothering? by the time your done you'll have $35K in a civic (if you don't already) and still have you ass handed to you on a regular basis. I'd quit while I was behind and sell it to one of the ricers that want to be like you.

Realistically how fast do you think these new mods will make you? Mid 12's? I can think of a hundred easier, cheaper and cleaner ways to run mid 10's than what you are doing to run mid 12's. They'd kick your civics ass on a roadcourse, too.

If you aren't the poster child for the Ricer movement, I don't know what is:

Characteristics of a ricer:

Irrational love of a sh!tbox
Spends twice as much to reach a given performance level
Add performance parts for the "look"
Thinks "bolt-ons" and "insert hi-tech sounding part here" make cars go faster (at least the guy who sold them too me told me they do)
Talks way more trash than he should, given his ET

Miguel, you are a hero to those millions of Ricers that don't have your disposable income to pour down their own sh!tbox rathole. They can only look at their ride, with its glommed on ground fx and chrome fart pipe and dream of the distant day when they too can afford the money to run mid 13's.

Believe it or not UNGN but, not everyone wants to be like you...

I don't want another car to run 10's in. I don't need something else. If I wanted something else, I would just have it. That's just it, I don't want it.

I enjoy my Honda and it is what brings me my fun. If you can't understand that then sorry for you.

Irrational love of a sh!tbox ... maybe to you... not to me. I guess if it's not what you like, it must be junk huh? Yeah... there's some rationality.

Spends twice as much to reach a given performance level... Who cares how much I spend? I don't mind spending it so why should you care if I spend my money?? Run what you brung, if I spent more than you... oh well.

Thinks "bolt-ons" and "insert hi-tech sounding part here" make cars go faster (at least the guy who sold them too me told me they do)... Idiotic statement and totally untrue, I won't even comment further.

Talks way more trash than he should, given his ET ... If you took the time to read the thread, you would see I was not the trash talker. I don't trash talk anyone... I leave that to you classy guys :rolleyes:

You don't have to like my car nor do you have to drive it so, why are you so concerned with what I drive? I know that I could care less what any of you drive.

Whatever man.... Bottom line is this..... If I owned a TR I still would have said everything I said in this thread.

BTW if you think an added 45-50 WHP on a 2200 Lb. car equates to mid 12's on top of the 206 WHP I already have, you are insane.

Not to mention that 13.3 was on street tires.... that will also be my last run on street tires :)

Miguel

Originally posted by UNGN
:rolleyes: My 11.5@118 was on street tires, too. Wanna rice, I mean race?

That's great... wanna cookie?

Not particularly.... Also, I might add that I never even mentioned racing anyone until someone needed to flex their manhood on me :rolleyes:

Also, I hate to tell you but, I will not be very far behind your time myself in my ALL MOTOR 4 CYLINDER. ;) If that is not respectable then you are just unreasonable.

I don't ask for you guys to love me. Just don't lump me into a category of people based on what I drive. Have some respect and common decency, were you not brought up to do that? Sad if you weren't.

I am not running around saying I am the fastest thing there is, because I am not even close. Either are any of you. But the funny thing is, All I did was say I didn't agree with one of you, on a damn good point IMO (Street Racing with a CHILD) and here every has to go and call em ricer, slow POS .. wanna race!!?? etc etc... If any of you ACTUALLY HAVE CHILDREN and don't see the WRONG in this, you should NOT be allowed behind the wheel of a car.

Not for nothing but, I let a friend read this who just happened to be over my house and (Does not drive an import or even care about cars) and his response was.... Are these people joking? What is wrong with them? You SERIOUSLY need to look at yourselves.

Thankfully, there are enough good people on this site to keep it respectable but, in threads like this the worst of you shine bright.

Take care...

Miguel

Ricer?? Please... you Sir, have the wrong man. A ricer I am not.

Miguel, I hate to break it to you, but yes, you are a ricer.

Every ricer I've seen has always denied being a ricer.

I know it's hard to accept, but the first step to recovery is to admit you're a ricer. Until you take that first step, you'll be living a lie.

and lyonsd...... No, I do not judge people by what car they drive, that is a practice that most of you here at TB.com have mastered. (NOT ALL OF YOU, SOME OF YOU ARE GREAT!!)I just would call such an act .... stupidity. What in the world... does what car someone drives have to do with the person or anything for that matter.

That's what I'd like to know.

So to answer your question... if you were in the Civic I would say the SAME thing which is.... you were BOTH at fault. The civic guy is not here, if he was, I'd say the same for him. Which I already have in my other posts.

We were both at fault for what? There's no way I'm gong to accept any of the blame for his actions.

And what if he hadn't wrecked? If he wasn't such a big idiot and if he knew when to quit, then this would have been a boring story and nobody would have thought anything of it. I'd have gotten a few "good kills" and that would have been it. And I'd bet dollars to doughnuts you wouldn't be in this thread preaching your self-righteousness and condemnation of me for giviing him a little spanking.

For Pete's sake, Miguel, you weren't even there! I'm probably as old as you, and although I participate in street racing from time to time, I do it only when circumstances allow. For instance, if there's traffic around, I won't do it. If it's in an area with a lot of side roads and/or driveways, I won't do it. If the road is not in very good condition, I won't do it. If it's raining I won't do it. If there are a lot of turns in the road I won't do it. Etc... I pick my fights carefully. And that's why you don't see too many kill stories on this board from me.

Let's take the wreck out of my story and see how it sounds then, ok?

I was driving along with the cruise set, minding my own business. I was in the left lane passing a slower car when this red Civic comes flying up from behind and gets right on my bumper. I hit the brake lights, but he was far enough ahead of the other car and whips it in the right lane to pass. So I nail it for a few seconds and get ahead of him. Once ahead I move into the right lane a slow down. I won. Game over. Wait, not so fast, he wants to go again. He moves into the passing lane and nails it. I did the same thing as before, only this time we're in the left lane. We're approaching some cars so I let up. Me - 2. Ricer - 0. Game over.

That was it as far as my involement goes. Whatever happened to the ricer after that had nothing to do with me. And you wouldn't be preaching about anything. It's just another street racing story, and in this particular case, the biggest danger I was in was getting pulled over by the cops because as I said before, I pick my fights carefully. So the fact that my son was in the car is moot.

I made my first story clear enough that everybody else can separate the race from the wreck. Everybody else can see that I knew when to quit and that I knew my limitations. Everybody else can see that I had nothing to do with the wreck. But you come along and start preaching and insinuating that I was responsible for what that ricer did.

So if the car I drive and the car the ricer was in have nothing to do with it, then why are you preaching in this particular kill story and not any other? In fact, I've seen you post in some other kill threads "good kill". Why didn't I get a "good kill" from you? Is it because it was a kill on a Civic?

Sorry Miguel, I'm not buying your BS, and nobody else is either. Move along, now.

That's great... wanna cookie?

Not particularly.... Also, I might add that I never even mentioned racing anyone until someone needed to flex their manhood on me :rolleyes:

Also, I hate to tell you but, I will not be very far behind your time myself in my ALL MOTOR 4 CYLINDER. ;) If that is not respectable then you are just unreasonable.

****YAWNNNNNN*****

Go find some 16 year old kids to be a hero to. When you run 118 mph in you mega dollar rice mobile come back and get some respect. 103 mph will get none from me.

If someone came on here an said they ran 103 mph in an all motor N/A 3.8L Buick. I'd say "gee, that's great", but how much did you spend? If they said "Only $15,000" I would roll my eyes and call them an Idiot, too. (Isn't that about 1/2 of what you've spent?)

When you are done with you car, you will have a $35K civic you can't drive anywhere (not that you would want to drive it anywhere) will be loud, hot and handle like a wheelbarrow. It may run an eleven before it breaks or it may not.

I can promise you it will never be something you could drive 150 miles to a track, run low 11's after a cool down, then drive 150 miles back with the A/C on.

The NHRA has embraced Ricers because they have an irrational willingness to spend money trying to make pigs fly. As I said earlier, you are their Poster Child.

Status
Not open for further replies.