You can type here any text you want

009's and Red's

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TwinTurboBB

I just installed 009's and a Red's 93 chip, and now it sets a DTC 31 (wastegate solenoid electrical signal failed) anytime I run it up into boost. I'm currently running a Deltagate set at 10 PSI, so the solenoid is not being used. I'm guessing the ECM is not receiving any feedback from the solenoid, but I don't know of a work-around. Does anyone have any ideas/solutions, and am I overlooking something else? Any help is appreciated.

I just installed 009's and a Red's 93 chip, and now it sets a DTC 31 (wastegate solenoid electrical signal failed) anytime I run it up into boost. I'm currently running a Deltagate set at 10 PSI, so the solenoid is not being used. I'm guessing the ECM is not receiving any feedback from the solenoid, but I don't know of a work-around. Does anyone have any ideas/solutions, and am I overlooking something else? Any help is appreciated.

Well, you could just plug a solenoid into it and just leave it lay somewhere out of the way.

Or just put a 100 ohm resistor accross the two solenoid terminals to simulate one.

I'd use a 2-5 watt rated resistor.

Tolerance in % for the resistor is unimportant in this case.

I appreciate it guys. I think I'll try the resistor route. Thanks SalvageV6, I may PM you if I have anymore questions.

Back