009's and Red's

TwinTurboBB

I just installed 009's and a Red's 93 chip, and now it sets a DTC 31 (wastegate solenoid electrical signal failed) anytime I run it up into boost. I'm currently running a Deltagate set at 10 PSI, so the solenoid is not being used. I'm guessing the ECM is not receiving any feedback from the solenoid, but I don't know of a work-around. Does anyone have any ideas/solutions, and am I overlooking something else? Any help is appreciated.

I just installed 009's and a Red's 93 chip, and now it sets a DTC 31 (wastegate solenoid electrical signal failed) anytime I run it up into boost. I'm currently running a Deltagate set at 10 PSI, so the solenoid is not being used. I'm guessing the ECM is not receiving any feedback from the solenoid, but I don't know of a work-around. Does anyone have any ideas/solutions, and am I overlooking something else? Any help is appreciated.

Well, you could just plug a solenoid into it and just leave it lay somewhere out of the way.

Or just put a 100 ohm resistor accross the two solenoid terminals to simulate one.

I'd use a 2-5 watt rated resistor.

Tolerance in % for the resistor is unimportant in this case.

I appreciate it guys. I think I'll try the resistor route. Thanks SalvageV6, I may PM you if I have anymore questions.