You can type here any text you want

01 firehawk $12,500

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gn4u2c

Yes Its fast no you can't
My wife is pregnant (july 2nd ;) and we are tight on cash.... I really don't want to do this and may back out but for the moment I'm ready to sell
this is car # 3 for 2001 black/ black a4 t-top. If you walked up on this car inside/ out you would say it has 10,000 miles on it at most. It has been garage kept at home and at work. however it does have 128,000 miles from commuting I never follow people close fo not beat up!!. It has never Ever broke down. Has several mods all done with the great care. I have been told this is one of the fastest bolt on hawks known. Under drive pulleys, moroso wires,SLP bellow, SLP 85 MM maf, SLP lid , SLP filter, Kooks 1 7/8 long tube headers and y pipe, electric cutout, SLP factory I-pipe back. Level 3 rebuild on the trans about 6,000 miles ago, 3600 yank converter, 3.73 gears, auburn diff, TA rear cover, rear is dead quiet. trick springs up front, Hal qa1's all round. Stranos best hallow sway bars, hotchkis tower/tower brace, have there track bar and sub frame connectors brand new never installed, car has gone 11.8's at 114 with this setup !!! no Joke tunned by FBC , has heavy duty trans cooler, New Micky Thompson drag radials 275/50/17's new tires up front all new rotors, hawk hp pads, new plugs colder than stock. Installed a few weeks back but never used 100hp N.O.S brand kit that is 100% perfect install and was tested for just a few seconds (man it works!! )15 lb bottle still 99% full. Car needs nothing has maybe 1 or 2 stone chips on the headlight cover thats it no dings no dents no rust no accidents. This car has chrome wheels that was been washed and waxed inside / out with mothers since new they are 100% perfect. engine is perfect does not use one drop of oil, zero leaks Ice cold ac everything is 100% working. I have put it in several shows this past year and got 3 first places in f-body cat, and 1 best of class late model GM trophy. I would venture to say this car has some 10's in it with the spray. $12,500... I have all documents from new dealer and SLP, invoice stickers, keys, remotes , books, birth card. trunk mat floor mats all excellent. if you are serious and have the money or can get it (capitol one online does loans) and will finance this car up to 18,000 as I called and checked. We can meet so you can see the car in person, There is no need for pics we all know what a black/black hawk with chrome wheels looks like. car is in pa 17329 zip stored in nice warm locked garage I would hope you do the same.

you can send pics and info. I need the cash so it would have to be car + cash type trade unless I can find someone around here that wants your car. I will ask around when I have the info. I just posed mine up today and I hope it goes far away if it goes don't hink I can handel seeing it around or my friends telling me they have seen it around. :frown:

Back