You can type here any text you want

02 Honda Civic

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WH1_T-Type

Selling my 2002 Honda Civic LX 4 door. The car has 114,xxx miles currently. I am driving it daily right now. It is white with a gray primer patch on the left front bumper and a small gash in the left rear bumber. Other then those it has the standard blemishes you would expect for a car that has over 100k miles. Interior is gray and in good shape.

Has: Cold A/C, PS, PB, PW, PM, CC, AT, SRS, PL, Driver/Passenger duel stage airbags with front SIDE airbags, window locks, child locks on rear doors, escape latch in trunk, in dash JVC CD player with four position tilt for the faceplate, a 10" Infinity BassLink subwoofer with a built in amp, crossover, remote gain control (on the dash of the car), and radiator fins. This provides a bit of bass for someone that needs the space in the trunk.

60/40 split fold down rear seats for extra storage.

36+ mpg

It's a Honda with lots of life left in it!!!!

Asking $5400

I am at work right now, so I will add photos when I get home. Car is located in Chesapeake Virginia 23320

757-232-3371

DSC00907-1-1.jpg

DSC00908-1.jpg

DSC009102.jpg

DSC009122.jpg

Back