You can type here any text you want

02 sensor

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

crazygn

10's here i come
How long will a o2 sensor last if i am running 110 cam 2 ,i have not ran pump gas in my car for about 60 miles.should i get a code when they go bad or will i not know.This could be some of my problems.

I had your same problem and had a brand new O2 but it was a 11 dollar cheapie...car had about 1000mi. on it after rebuild...bought one for 20 bucks and cleaned right up. Also showed up as a code on my scan tool. As a matter of fact still getting TPS sensor code..too high voltage and too low. That has to be set right. I did replace my IAC also.

Originally posted by crazygn
How long will a o2 sensor last if i am running 110 cam 2 ,i have not ran pump gas in my car for about 60 miles.should i get a code when they go bad or will i not know.This could be some of my problems.
Hey Kevin
02 can be bad and not code. Usually they will code.
Why it's handy to have a scan tool. When they go bad they show slow crosscounts.
Becomes noticeable at 1/2 to full throttle.
Only way to be sure is slap another one in there and see.

Thanks guy i'll try that heated o2 sesor , i'll try any thing to get this car running better.

Back