You can type here any text you want

05 Carrera S kill

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

marleyskater420

still needs to learn
Well, I just had gotten my tranny back from PTS and a 3200 L/U, and I went around cruising with my buddy to just cruise, because well...I havent had my car in 3 months, and I felt like driving, mind you I have just about every tool I own in this car, and 5 gallons of 100 unleaded, so Im towing an extra 100lbs or so....So we come to the movies, aka the Hacienda, where on fridays and saturdays, its pretty crowded, and theres lotsa nice cars. So me and my bud are just driving out, when theres this black STi w/ EVOKLLR plates on it, now I have my dump open so the turbo screams at all rpms, I pull up next to him and he just thumbs up,and takes the first right into some parking lot.

So we are driving out and up ahead we see some nice porsche make some right into this parking lot, and we just continue out the lot. We make a right and then this porsche comes outta the lot as well, next to me. So we are cruising along and Im looking at the porsche, and the guy sees me looking, and he floors it,and then I join in, but only a short burst. We slow down and talk for a second and then theres the stoplight up ahead. I ask him if he wants to run it once just for fun, and he hesitates and doesnt think my car is worthy, he says something along the lines of if Im sure or not.. My buddy reassures him it's turbo'd and he aggrees. Light is red and I stage it up. I set the rpm's to about 2400 and leave at about 2psi. The light goes green and I instantly gain a 1/2 car on him. Now I had been having overboosting problems all night, so I couldnt floor it more than 1/2 throttle. We get into 2nd gear and Im still pulling on him, steadily, he gets into 2nd and his front is at my passenger. We go to about 60 and it was the same, me ahead and him on the side. We stop at a light and give each other props.

The killer...I get down the street and look at my scanmaster...and shout "HOLY CRAP THE ALCHOHOL WASNT EVEN ON!!!"

I didnt have my chip for the 50's in, alky wasnt on, and it wasnt even 3/4 throttle because the scanmaster didnt register anything.
This was at roughly 15psi

Needless to say...now that I got my chip,its a time for some more tuning!

wow..sounds like your car is running strong. I rode in my friends new 05 Carrera S and its a strong car and seems like a fun car to drive. Congrats on the kill.

Originally posted by VIRGIN87T
wow..sounds like your car is running strong. I rode in my friends new 05 Carrera S and its a strong car and seems like a fun car to drive. Congrats on the kill.

Thanks, it was only to 60 or so, so it wasnt extremely far, but it was a good idea of what could happen.

I just need to keep my passenger side intercooler hose from falling off!!!!:mad:

Back