05 Corvette 70 El Camino 67 Chevelle 53 Nash in NJ

John N

05 Corvette 70 El Camino 67 Chevelle 53 Nash in NJ

2005 Corvette Convertible - Z51, Nav, HUD, 6 speed, Procharger, PFADT coilovers, MGW short shifter, full Kook's exhaust to Flowmaster mufflers. Newer tires. 15k miles. No issues. Over 600hp easy. This car is FAST.
$40,000 obo

1970 El Camino - This is the cleanest El Camino I have seen. You won't be disappointed. Body off restoration. 350/4 speed/12 bolt with air conditioning. Factory optioned this way and is matching numbers. Also have a set of ralleys with Wide O tires for a more stock appearance that may be added in a deal.
$25,000 obo

1967 Chevelle - This car is a project. Two door post. Posts are rarer and often more desirable for racing because they are lighter and stiffer structurally. This car has a 350 small block/PG/12 bolt. I will include a rebuilt th350 and converter if you want to have a 3 speed tranny. Has newer paint, but not high quality paint. Body is great though. No rust to fix from what I can tell. Factory undercoating did its job. Needs interior work, trim to be reinstalled, carb to be bolted on motor etc. Many parts included like trim and motor parts. Not currently driveable, but an easy project.
$6000 obo / trade

1953 Nash Ambassador - This car is turn key. Comes with a lot of extra parts as well. The motor starts right up no matter how long its been sitting or how cold it is. This car is very reliable. Older restoration. The interior could be freshened up. Some dents in roof and tiny bubbles in passenger rocker. No major body work needed like most of these seem to require. Very presentable and cool car as it is.
$9500 obo / trade

I have a car trailer so I might be able to help with transport if you think that will be an issue or have a trade from another state. Not looking for any projects in trade. Will combine the Nash and Chevelle for a trade of equal value. Vette and Elky looking for cash or cash + a trade.

Located in 08080 NJ

John 856 905 1908
JohnNeville@Gmail.com

Photobucket albums:

Vette --> 2005 Procharged C6 pictures by SS86 - Photobucket

El Camino --> 1970 El Camino pictures by SS86 - Photobucket

Chevelle --> 67 Chevelle pictures by SS86 - Photobucket

Nash --> 1953 Nash pictures by SS86 - Photobucket

071.jpg

8-8-08002.jpg

056.jpg

12-18-08iPhone043.jpg

Nice collection of cars. Glad to see the buick not on the list. ;)

Good luck with the sales.

Rick

Thanks guys. Yeah I am selling the Chevelle and the Nash to fund the Buick project. My dad is selling the other two just because he wants something different.

The El Camino is awesome. 4 speed makes it real fun. The Vette is more my style though -- too fast for your own good!

Probably going to stick the Nash and Chevelle on ebay this weekend. If anybody has any trades in mind or has cash speak now.

John 856 905 1908