You can type here any text you want

08 Mustang GT CS

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
I stayed in it till I had a good 10 cars on him to rub it in. Then I flashed my hazards for fun.

Next light he's turning right as I'm sitting there. As he goes by and turns, he won't even look over but his face was red as a Tomato. I laughed loud and obnoxious enough for him and his girl to hear. QUOTE]

Thats great, I laugh at kids in retarded looking cars all the time, I also throw in a finger point so they know exactly who i'm laughing at. Flashing the hazards is another good way to rub it in too.

Ya - this summer he spank a lightly moded C5 Z06. When it was tuned they had to de-tune a bit because he couldn't get traction under 70 mph. It has forged rod & pistons ported head, turbo, intercooler, ported supercharger, alky, race suspension, race seats and a full body kit.
damn, that thing is twincharged? no wonder it has traction problems. that's what happens with those cobalt ss' and ion redlines that blow a turbo through the stock supercharger. when both power-adders are at max boost, its a little much for that little fwd economy car! pretty badass though -- i bet most people hear turbo and supercharger and are like wtf? :confused:

Back