You can type here any text you want

1/18 scale epitome exclusives-matched to GNX

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

sd455hota

I have the first 7 cars with lithographs that are # matched to a corresponding GNX. I would like to sell them. Please email for more info. Thanks

I checked a little further. I actually have the first 9. They are numbered to correspond with GNX # 114.

diecast cars

What exactly do you have? I am looking for GMP 1:18 series cars. 8001, 8002, 8003 etc. Have any of these?

Here's a link from the folks I purchased them from in the 90s. Buick Grand National Collectables GMP Peachstate Nova Diecast Collectibles Go down the page and click on "diecast/litho set archives. It will have a brief description and a couple pics of each one. I have all 9 listed. These were the first nine in the "gold 300 club". For the 10th car they changed to 1/25th scale so I canceled my membership. Each one includes the car, certificate of authenticity, the lithograph and anything else that came with them. Most have never been out of the box. They are all the same # which is 114. I hope to get some pics this weekend. Feel free to call 402-525-3979

Back