You can type here any text you want

1/2" NPT cooler fittings....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
What do I need to adapt the regular tranny cooler lines to the 1/2" NPT fittings on my new B&M w/Fan cooler? It didn't include any type of install kit, and I have zero knowledge of NPT/AN/Pipe thread fittings. Going to mount the cooler between the airdams, and don't mind running a short section of rubber hose from the stock lines to the B&M. I've searched Summit racings website for cooler install kits and they all seem to be for 3/8" NPT fittings. Any help is greatly appreciated!

you'll need 2 each

1/2 in. X 1/4 in. NPT bushing
Also 2 of the fittings that screw into the side of trans ( all should be available @ NAPA or other parts store.

You can also get some NPT to hose barb for the cooler and then get a flare to hose barb for the lines and run some rubber between them.

Ended up getting 1/2 NPT to 3/8 NPT adapters, and then 3/8 NPT hose barbs. Almost have the GN back up and running. Thanks for the suggestions;) (ignore date, don't know how to set)

PICT0068.jpg

Back