1.6 degrees of knock , 02s 285

Use care w/ the anti seize.. If it's not sensor safe, it can ruin the sensor.
I only ever put a dab, just enough to lube the threads for the future. I don't slob it on like cake icing. The ones that I've bought in the past actually had some on the threads already, so that was cool.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

733f8df6cf992e989fd78197f15dc491.jpg

Does stock fuel pump have this tag? Does anyone know what pump this is if not stock?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Two bolts hold that Tank up,drop it an look inside.

Last edited:
I think Kirbans or highway stars.but the straps are the least of your problems

Lol agreed

That tag likely has nothing to do w/ the pump. Thats mfgr code for the harness.
As mentioned, call Hiway Stars, and order the straps, bolts. B4 U do, drop the tank and see if it's full of crap, rusty, etc.
Bob's Impalas on the bag has the Spectra GM307C tank, for a right price.

Boy these cars never leave you with nothing to do an no money to spend lol

That's any hotrod.. some are just a tad more finicky. :)

While you are replacing stuff/spending money you also might want a new hanger if the old one is rusty. Hey I'm just trying to keep the economy going.

On a turbo car all systems must be operating perfectly. Fuel system issues will take out your engine faster than you can blink. If you don't know the true condition of your fuel system or it's at all questionable, replace it front to back including adding a hot wire kt. It's money well spent.

Have you determined that your fuel pressure is 58 at 15 lbs of boost. If it is,you don't need a pump.

Have you determined that your fuel pressure is 58 at 15 lbs of boost. If it is,you don't need a pump.
Went out and it seems it drops pretty hard on WOT, I have a pump on order. It was building up and got to over 50 then suddenly dropped down to 40

Good! Not that you have to order a new pump, but that you figured it out. These cars are great, but one of their major drawbacks is a severe lack of gauges.

Good! Not that you have to order a new pump, but that you figured it out. These cars are great, but one of their major drawbacks is a severe lack of gauges.

Yea without a scanmaster,boost gauge and FP gauge at a min you will be lost

Your lucky it only mocked 1.6 with o2 being that low
Fuel system ?
Get a fuel presure gauge
Powerlogger
Nock alert
Boost gauge
And I think your intercooler my be leakeing