You can type here any text you want

1 and 1 with a Turbo Eclipse

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

fast86gn

Texas Moderator
Staff member
Was on the way home from work yesterday when I ran across a Turbo Eclipse, he would speed past me a few times then slow down and I would pass him this went on for a few miles I just acted as if I was paying no attention. We finally got lined up at a red light he reving his car so I started to powerbrake just a bit and the race was on!
The light went green he was spinning and I was spinning I had him by 2 car lenghts, it stayed that way until I let off at about 80mph, I was coming up on more traffic.
A little further down the road we got side by side again at about 40mph he hit it a tad quicker than me and was out on me by a car length or so. I couldn't pull'em I checked the boost gauge and was pegging 18lbs so I let off and let'em go.

Even though I was on pump gas and a street chip, the guy had a pretty fast car!

good kill

Turbo Eclipses, Talons, Lasers, and Galants, which are all DSMs, can be made pretty fast with only bolt ons... I've seen a couple quick ones that were AWD running low 12's to high 11's with a ported and clipped 16G turbo, FM intercooler, exhaust, DP, K&N airfilter, injecters, and boost controller... Also, I've heard that they can run a good amount of boost on pump gas, so he may have been running about 20lbs or more boost when u raced him... Not bad for a little 4cyl:cool:

Back