You can type here any text you want

1 of 3

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Roc87

11 Second V6
Don't really post here, but figured I'd put something until I could come up with another Metro/Swift story or when Raven comes up with another chapter.

Headed up to meet up with a fellow TR owner to check out his 3" cat, as I now will have to pass emissions:mad: , when I look in the mirror and here comes a 70ish Nova. It sounds very healthy, cam and headers at least. I look over and it seems he wants to go. We are nearing a stoplight so we both slow to let it turn red, as we are slowing I reach down and open the electric dump, and give it a good rev. I look over and now he's darting to the left turn lane, and won't even look my way:confused: Must have frightened him!

Coming home I notice a grey evo, well I actually hear his BOV, Sounding like a stragled duck. We never could get 2 open lanes, but after asking if he's had it to a track and what it ran, a 12.9 he replies, I say that's pretty good for a four banger. He asks what I've run, and tell him an 11.9, he just drops his jaw, and starts traffic weaving like a ricer:rolleyes: .

Figured I wasn't going to manage to get myself into any trouble today, I was almost home when I spot a Burgandy drop top supercharged saleen, looked like an '04 or so. Typical mustang, VERY loud. It looked like I was going to get a decent run! I could hear his supercharger and it seemed like he had done a bunch of work to it. First run, I got the jump and it didn't seem like he was even going to try. I slow up and when he is almost next to me I hear him downshift. We were doing about 45, so I hit the gas and within a few seconds I make it a point for him to see me looking out the window back at him, just to see he's more than 2 cars behind:D

LOL, good story...we need more untill Raven gets the next chapter out...
My 86 is on jackstands so it's only racing dust :D

nice kill there. saleens are no joke if they are the supercharged variety. but then again, neither is a GN with a stock motor and a few bolt-ons! heh heh.

Back