You can type here any text you want

(1) Set of Centerline Telestar Wheels!!

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NCTURBOS

Gettin' back in action!!
Staff member
For Sale:

(1) Set of Centerline Telestar wheels. (2) 15x7 fronts with 205/75/15 radial tires (ok tread). (2) 15x8, 4"-backspacing with 275/60/15 BFG radial tires (good tread). $500.00 plus shipping with the tires or $400.00 plus shipping without the tires.

Please PM me only as I will not have access to my e-mail from Dec.26 thru Jan.2nd.

Photos can be seen here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slowg...p://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slowgray/my_photos

Thanks,

K.

This is Steve we had talked before last summer. I have the SC black camaro convertable. Back then my buick wasn't running but I fired it up this week. Anyway, didn't you have an extra set of telestars with drag slicks or drag radials on it?

Fasstcars said:
This is Steve we had talked before last summer. I have the SC black camaro convertable. Back then my buick wasn't running but I fired it up this week. Anyway, didn't you have an extra set of telestars with drag slicks or drag radials on it?

Steve, at that time yes I had extra wheels for the slicks and ET Streets. Those sold last year. These are the last (4) with the street tires on them.

K.

Does this include the lug nuts? Total price for shipping with tires to 07675. Thanks, Mike.

QTRMILER said:
Does this include the lug nuts? Total price for shipping with tires to 07675. Thanks, Mike.

No lug nuts.

K.

NCTURBOS said:
Wheels/tires, or just wheels?

K.

With, but if shipping is too bad because of weight, I'd probably be interested in just the wheels, too :)

centerline telstar for sale

interested in telstars. How much shipping complete to 48187?
NCTURBOS said:
For Sale:

(1) Set of Centerline Telestar wheels. (2) 15x7 fronts with 205/75/15 radial tires (ok tread). (2) 15x8, 4"-backspacing with 275/60/15 BFG radial tires (good tread). $500.00 plus shipping with the tires or $400.00 plus shipping without the tires.

Please PM me only as I will not have access to my e-mail from Dec.26 thru Jan.2nd.

Photos can be seen here: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slowg...p://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/slowgray/my_photos

Thanks,

K.

• Total price for shipping with tires to 07675. Thanks, Mike.

• Can I get a total to 15601, and would you accept Paypal?

• interested in telstars. How much shipping complete to 48187?

• interested have a # to contact you, or call me 870-212-1822 Chris@southernoutlawshop

PM's sent to above people.

K.

I'll be traveling from Charlotte, NC to Cleveland, OH sometime in the next few weeks (Jan.21st or Jan.28th) via I-77.

If you're interested I can meet you along the way.

K.

If you'd be willing to take $350 for the wheels, I could probably meet up with you. It would depend on when you'd be passing through though. I'm about 25 miles East of Pittsburgh. Work until 5:00 everyday. If it would be during the weekend, any time would be OK. Honestly, Paypal would be easier for me at this point, but I might be able to scrape up the $$$. I could sell off my 1 year old daughters clothes, or something ;)

Welby said:
If you'd be willing to take $350 for the wheels, I could probably meet up with you. It would depend on when you'd be passing through though. I'm about 25 miles East of Pittsburgh. Work until 5:00 everyday. If it would be during the weekend, any time would be OK. Honestly, Paypal would be easier for me at this point, but I might be able to scrape up the $$$. I could sell off my 1 year old daughters clothes, or something ;)

$400.00 is minimum for the set. It will be a Saturday I'm up in the area, visiting Weber's and Janis's shops.

Sorry, no PayPal available.

K.

Still have the wheels? Still not interested in $350 Paypal'd? Interested in $375? Tired of my questions? :biggrin:

I'm still interested in 'em. Work with me, here, lol :D

OR I'll do $475 with the tires. Setup a Paypal :D . I'll add 3% so you don't have to eat the fee... $489.25

Back