10.90 2004r for sale...Jax, Florida

Cme2fly

WH1 driver
2004r built by Dave Burgess of Melbourne, Florida built for a 10.90 Buick. The trans build consists of a hardened forward drum, sonax billet servo, alto clutches, shift kit and an Art Carr rebuild kit which consists of seals and modified gaskets etc.. Transmission is a BRF with all Correct BRF components. Asking $1000 prefer local pickup. I also have a Pats Performance 9.5 3500 l/u converter asking $325.

Miles and passes on the transmission and converter? I'm in need of one and depending on the rebuild options I find around my area this might be a decent choice. A drive to Florida during the holidays never hurts either :)

Miles and passes on the transmission and converter? I'm in need of one and depending on the rebuild options I find around my area this might be a decent choice. A drive to Florida during the holidays never hurts either :)

I took the trans out of my car due to a band failure up in Reynolds. Dave replaced the band and while doing so I ask him to replace anything that appears worn. I picked it up last Wednesday and he said everything checked out and all the clutches looked new. The converter has around 800 miles give or take and 15 quarter mile passes and most of the miles accumulated were driving up to Reynolds and back . I can assure you that this is an awesome transmission for the money.

Sounds great, I'll get back with you either way after I find out about getting a rebuild up here. Your transmission definitely seems like a good option though. I'm in NJ right now anyway, but should be back down in GA within a week to get something done.

2004r built by Dave Burgess of Melbourne, Florida built for a 10.90 Buick. The trans build consists of a hardened forward drum, sonax billet servo, alto clutches, shift kit and an Art Carr rebuild kit which consists of seals and modified gaskets etc.. Transmission is a BRF with all Correct BRF components. Asking $1000 prefer local pickup. I also have a Pats Performance 9.5 3500 l/u converter asking $325.

Trans and converter are sold!:)