100 octane with meth?

Depends. If you run higher boost than 100 can support your answer is yes.

Example you run 17 PSI boost. 100 NL is fine. You run 23 PSI boost.. now it gets questionable.

Like Julio said, it depends on what kind of boost you want to run. There is no doubt you can run more boost (and a little more timing) on 93 pump gas plus alky versus 100 octane.

If you are only running 17-19 psi boost with no problems on 100 octane, the only benefit you would get from alky would be in the middle of the summer to help negate any heat soak effects from a stock location intercooler. No worry about having to cool down between runs with alky.

Why even think about it I run my car MUCH harder on 93 and alky then I would EVER run on 100 (27 psi on my current car, 30 on my last car).

100 starts looking kinda useless at that point.

With 100 octane and alky I can run more timing at 24 psi. Never went past 26 or 27 and it may have hedl more I just chose to stop there. No way my car will run that much timing on 93.

With that said 93 with 24 PSi my limit on timing in 3rd and 4th is around 23.5 -24.

Not sure how much more HP/TQ the extra timing would gain since there is so many variables to engine builds, atmosheric cond, etc.

Thats my exp with alky but as stated previously 100 oct alone not sure. Alky comes out on top IMO since its better in the long term vs exotic fuels every race

thanx for all the replies... i think im going to try 100 with alky and see how well it goes...

thanx for all the replies... i think im going to try 100 with alky and see how well it goes...

Nothing wrong with that. Running higher octane gas allows you to get away with mistakes a lot safer. Kinda of like putting a bullet proof vest on Superman.

Its always better to start with too much octane and ween it of that than start on very low octane.. subject the motor to knock.. getting it figured out.