You can type here any text you want

100 Shot of nitrous oxide wet system complete

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

gmmaft

SOLD

I had this system in my 3000gt and it really gave the car a nice extra boost. I removed it when I sold my 3000gt. I was gunna put it in the GN but I decided that I could use the money instead.
this is the complete wet system with a single fogger nozzle that screws into the intake pipe. the system is triggered by a WOT switch that I had mounted on my gas pedal that pushed 100 shot when I floored the pedal and the system was armed. comes with all wires switches, realy,solenoids,steel braided lines,fuel line tap,nos pressure gauge with 4an adaptor,and a 10lb bottle that is still pretty full but will have to be drained for shipping.. all you will need is the bottle mounting brackets that ive seen on ebay for $12 bucks.

here is what you get:
10lb nos bottle (blue)
1 fuel solenoid
1 nos solenoid
1 long steel braided nos line from the bottle to the solenoid
1 steel braided wet line from fuel tap to fuel solenoid
1 steel braided wet line from solenoid to fogger nozzle
1 steel braided nos line from solenoid to fogger nozzle
1 fogger nozzle
1 nozzle tap
nos pressure gauge with 4an mount adaptor
complete harness with relay
wot switch
all fittings needed for the lines
arming switch
bottle temp sticker

looking for $180 plus shipping
local pickup is ok also in long island ny western suffolk
THE ONLY TRADE I WOULD BE INTERESTED IN IS A GM MAF TRANSLATOR BOX. plus $25 towards shipping this nos kit
007.jpg

008.jpg

009-1.jpg

ok, I got a few pm's asking about the health of the solenoids so I just shot some video of them opening and closing. fully operational in great shape.

like I said before this system never gave me a problem and really gave my vr4 that extra boost of power. I would put it in my GN but I need the money for other things.

Back