You can type here any text you want

101 Fuel?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Tim Barnum

How far will 101 fuel carry you at the track? Meaning 20 lbs boost or should I stick with 114 oct and be safe? I was just wanting to know a general opinion. I know every car is different.

How much timming are you running? If you want to run cheaper fuel put alcky injection on it. Main thing that effects how much boost you can run is heat. Alcky helps remove heat that your intercooler didnt. In fact its considered a form of intercooling. Your combo seams very strange. Ported heads, intake, dp. With a stock turbo and no mention of injectors. You are probably going to have to play around with your particular set up to find out how much boost you can run with what fuel.

HTH: Jason

Yes this combo is a little strange. I didn't put this combo together or I would have put it together a little different. I just got the car on a trade deal so I'm trying to sort it out. The car did have a 60-1 turbo and the stock converter:eek:. I reinstalled the stock turbo so it would spool:D. I did install my alky kit on it as a intercooler sprayer. I'll see how it works.

Back