You can type here any text you want

109 hot air build update

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hotairgnx548

hotairgnx548
hot air 109 block 3.845 bore, .020 decked, CP forged pistons, forged rods, 9.17 to 1 c/r, 212/218 roller, 1.65 T&D roller rockers, ported irons with larger valves, 60 lb. injectors, TT chip, XP pump in tank, Alky injection, Tial w/g, T62 turbo in hot air location, Z06 maf, custom headers and up/ down pipes, Lee Thompson trans, Art Carr 9 inch n/l/up ready for engine bay. Hopefully on the road next week for shake down cruising. see ya!

John you coming to Reynolds this year? I'm coming all the way from Afghanistan to run you....lol:D
Hey Bud good to hear from you. We are planning to go to Reynolds in October. I do not know if I'll bring my Buick but I "ll see ya there. Hot air motor redone but not in car yet had a health issue last week so maybe I can get it done next week. See ya! John

Hey Bud good to hear from you. We are planning to go to Reynolds in October. I do not know if I'll bring my Buick but I "ll see ya there. Hot air motor redone but not in car yet had a health issue last week so maybe I can get it done next week. See ya! John

October? I thought the event was November 9-10? Then I guess I'll miss it then if it's not.

John hope you are feeling better look forward to seeing you in Bowling Green.

Back