Attachments

• PART_1353868540655.jpeg
    PART_1353868540655.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 81
  • PART_1353868541210.jpeg
    PART_1353868541210.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 74
87chrisss said:
Engine was running before pulled but i would say needs a rebuild to be 100% again 109 block w/ STD Crank Std Pistons Std. 2dot rods front cover comes as you see in pic..
$550 shipped complete as you see in pic.

OR

Std 109 Block $300 - you pay for shipping

Std 2 dot rods w, Caps /Std Pistons pins - $125

Front cover - $90 shipped

Stock 8445 heads good cores to port yourself. - $45

Pulleys - $25 each

Valve cover's - $35 shipped

Oil pan - $40 shipped

Still Got 2 BRF trans left in fantastic condition! Both work great .. - $600 each SHIPPED!!

D5 in great condition - $90 shipped

Stock Header's welded on driver's side - $100 shipped

I also have 2 double roller timing chains - Best offer?

SOLD. Check PM and give me a call.

I had to drop the sale for the engine with Clinton completely my fault shipping is crazy expensive i completely thought it was no more than about $200 to ship..Boy was i in for a surprise...and though unfortunate i had to cancel and issue a refund to Clinton.. Sorry brother i was wrong for claiming i would include shipping i thought it would be cheaper?

Engine will have to be put on hold for now i guess. Clinton seems to be unhappy with the deal and is possibly seeking legal advice.. To note..I have issued a complete refund on my part. So i will update as soon as possible...

87chrisss said:
I had to drop the sale for the engine with Clinton completely my fault shipping is crazy expensive i completely thought it was no more than about $200 to ship..Boy was i in for a surprise...and though unfortunate i had to cancel and issue a refund to Clinton.. Sorry brother i was wrong for claiming i would include shipping i thought it would be cheaper?

Engine will have to be put on hold for now i guess. Clinton seems to be unhappy with the deal and is possibly seeking legal advice.. To note..I have issued a complete refund on my part. So i will update as soon as possible...

You sign a Bill of Sale. Making this a binding contract. Your mistake is not my fault. With the shipping quote and all, I was still able to keep everything within the $525 shipped; agreed price. You agreed to this. In writing!

I have the right to be upset and angry. As well as anyone else.