You can type here any text you want

109 NA block

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

dank GN

BlackArts Automotive (661)993-8277
what do i have to do to a casting #25526109 NA block to make it work for a turbo application? I have a turbo crank . what do i need to let my machinest know?? Thanks for your help

Drill and tap the oil return in the lifter valley, or don't and put it in the fuel pump block off plate, That's it.

Cool where would i drill and tap for the turbo oil return line? Thanks for the help

Look on your REAL turbo block, for exact measurements, but it's on the left lower postion of the lifter valley on the front of the block. I even got a cool oil drain back tube from one of the vendors here, that screws right into the block once you tap it out. The factory inverted flare fitting is discontinued on the stock block oil drain back plumbing.

The NA block and Turbo block are exactly the same except for the oil return hole...see pic...the NA block has the same raised boss without the hole...the top of the boss is curved...just draw a circle using the top part of the boss as the top half of a circle and then drill the hole in the center of the circle...it's really not that critical...

Sorry...too fast on the mouse...here's the pic...location is circled

Attachments

• 109block.gif
    109block.gif
    58.7 KB · Views: 262
Drill and tap the oil return in the lifter valley, or don't and put it in the fuel pump block off plate, That's it.

great info tidbit guys! I got a mid 80's Regal for parts to my GN. Already had to use a rocker shaft assembly off it.

Back