10th Annual All Buick Car Show - Tucson,AZ

quick87gn

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know about our local chapter show this year.

10th Annual All Buick Car Show on November 3, 2007 from 9am-3pm. This event will be held at Royal Buick (4333 E. Speedway Blvd.) in Tucson and is open to all Buicks
(original, restored, performance, street rod, and under restoration). They will have Fabulous Door Prizes, 50/50, Terrific Food Prepared by Tucson Police Foundation, Entertainment by DJ John, 14 Classes with Peer Judging, Awards and the entry fee is only $10 before Oct. 15th, the Proceeds will benefit a local charity. This event is free to spectators and open the public. They have limited reserved parking so call for reservations. Email at SACBCA05@comcast.net for more info. Or visit SABC Home.

Hello Everyone,
I just wanted to let you know about our local chapter show this year.

10th Annual All Buick Car Show on November 3, 2007 from 9am-3pm. This event will be held at Royal Buick (4333 E. Speedway Blvd.) in Tucson and is open to all Buicks
(original, restored, performance, street rod, and under restoration). They will have Fabulous Door Prizes, 50/50, Terrific Food Prepared by Tucson Police Foundation, Entertainment by DJ John, 14 Classes with Peer Judging, Awards and the entry fee is only $10 before Oct. 15th, the Proceeds will benefit a local charity. This event is free to spectators and open the public. They have limited reserved parking so call for reservations. Email at SACBCA05@comcast.net for more info. Or visit SABC Home.

how late can i register if i can bring my piece? not sure if i will make it yet. also its past the 15th so how much is the fee? can i pay the fee at the entrance?

Hello,
We put that deadline in there but it is mainly to try and get folks to register early so we have an idea of what to expect. You can easily email me your info and I can fill out the form for you and it is only $10 at the door to register the day of the show. I can get all of that arranged since I have run the show for the past 4 years. Last year we have about 65 cars show up and a good chunk of them were turbo Buicks. I think last year was the most with 6. Mine is always the one in the corner closest to Speedway/Columbus that looks like it needs to be waxed. Pete.

Hello,
We put that deadline in there but it is mainly to try and get folks to register early so we have an idea of what to expect. You can easily email me your info and I can fill out the form for you and it is only $10 at the door to register the day of the show. I can get all of that arranged since I have run the show for the past 4 years. Last year we have about 65 cars show up and a good chunk of them were turbo Buicks. I think last year was the most with 6. Mine is always the one in the corner closest to Speedway/Columbus that looks like it needs to be waxed. Pete.

hahaha i thought that just about everyone in tucson looks like it needs to be waxed!:eek: i know mine does, no wait, mine is beyond wax! needs new paint, at least it does on the hood/roof,trunk:D

buickbert

hell if i cant bring mine i will bring the washington car. im sure you have seen it the one with 14,000 miles :)