003-4.jpg

004-4.jpg

005-4.jpg

006-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

008-4.jpg

009-4.jpg

010-4.jpg

Remember guys. This show at Hooters is a weekly ordeal.

Every Sunday from 4PM - Close.

There is a DJ and everything now. This show is huge. Worth coming out to. Especially since Crabby Jacks is officially closed now.

Great pics! Looks like the show is definitely getting BIG with a lot of nice cars and the hooters aren't bad either:wink: :cool:

Great pics! Looks like the show is definitely getting BIG with a lot of nice cars and the hooters aren't bad either:wink: :cool:

Yes it has. Weren't you out there a few weeks back???
You should come back out.

I'd love to see a few more turbo regals out there.

Yes it has. Weren't you out there a few weeks back???
You should come back out.

I'd love to see a few more turbo regals out there.

It wasn't me, I do remember seeing pics of a grey Turbo-T that you posted that looks similar to mine but mine is far away in storage right now waiting for me. I did come out there the one night about a month ago or so to check it out with my bro and his wife. If I had my car down here I'd definitely bring it out there. Hopefully more of the south Florida TR guys will come out for this meet:smile:

Nice Car Pics. The girls smile pics were ehhh ok, but it would of been a little nicer to see a little more skin if you know what I mean.... The Brunette leaning on the Mustang, and the mysterious girl with the Large Objects shirt, however get my vote.

Should of had the Brunette pose on the GN though! Why is it all the Mustangs get all the girls on them...???

Nice Car Pics. The girls smile pics were ehhh ok, but it would of been a little nicer to see a little more skin if you know what I mean.... The Brunette leaning on the Mustang, and the mysterious girl with the Large Objects shirt, however get my vote.

Should of had the Brunette pose on the GN though! Why is it all the Mustangs get all the girls on them...???

Bring your GN out and we'll make it happen. :)