You can type here any text you want

11.28 @ 119

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

10secvega

Made it out to Thompson yesterday for some beutiful weather. First time out with the 6162 DBB. Went a soft 1.65 60ft 7.19 @ 97.46 in the 1/8th. 11.28 @ 118.96 in the 1/4. Got to make 2 passes before my awesome 200r4 took a crap for the second time in 3 years. This was on 21 psi.

1/8 mile mph is looking good. Was the low 1/4 mile mph from the trans or is the converter too loose? Who has been doing your transmissions?

Trans was slipping bad between shift. Thats why the 1/4 mph was low. I'd rather not mention who i got the trans from,as i wish not to get bashed on the meesage board.

Trans was slipping bad between shift. Thats why the 1/4 mph was low. I'd rather not mention who i got the trans from,as i wish not to get bashed on the meesage board.

You can always put it in your sig. that way your not bashing:wink:

Congrats Kevin sounds like the smaller turbo is working out well.

Thats a good idea,thank you:biggrin:
Great times, you might wanna consider a Vince Janis built trans, heard nothing but great things about his stuff he's local to you and he ACTUALLY does the building! Just a thought!

Great pass. Almost exactly what I ran. My MPH was off because I took my foot out of it right before the traps to avoid hitting a huge water moccasin snake crossing the track.:eek:

Thats a good idea,thank you:biggrin:

congrats!!! sucks about the tranny just read about him on the board. call kris at ck performance he is a hell of a guy!! at least your doing better than joe:biggrin:

Back