60ft 1.94
330ft 4.97 ? i think that is the 330
1/8 7.47 98.75 mph
1/4 11.44 122.86 mph

Full weight 87GN
TE44 at 23lbs (Limit Engineering)
009 injectors (Cody Motorsports)
Razors dual nozzle alky kit (Julio Don)
ported iron heads (Precision Porting and Coatings)
ME-R with wideband correction set at 11.1 af (Steve Yaklin)
stock ported intake(Precision Porting and Coatings)
RJC Mega Cooler Intercooler (RJC Racing)
ATR 212/206 roller with beehive spring setup (thanks Russ Merrit)
3" THDP with 3" ATR single shot (loud but i like it)
stock ported headers (me)
stock trans
stock torque converter unlocked on this run
275/50 bfg dr's
steady diet of 100 octane fuel

60ft 1.94
330ft 4.97 ? i think that is the 330
1/8 7.47 98.75 mph
1/4 11.44 122.86 mph

Full weight 87GN
TE44 at 23lbs (Limit Engineering)
009 injectors (Cody Motorsports)
Razors dual nozzle alky kit (Julio Don)
ported iron heads (Precision Porting and Coatings)
ME-R with wideband correction set at 11.1 af (Steve Yaklin)
stock ported intake(Precision Porting and Coatings)
RJC Mega Cooler Intercooler (RJC Racing)
ATR 212/206 roller with beehive spring setup (thanks Russ Merrit)
3" THDP with 3" ATR single shot (loud but i like it)
stock ported headers (me)
stock trans
stock torque converter unlocked on this run
275/50 bfg dr's
steady diet of 100 octane fuel

:eek: :eek: :eek: yeah thats a triple take!!!! WOW THAT IS A HELL OF A RUN BOB GREAT JOB get that 60 foot to a 1.6 and your in the 10's

Thanks Brian

That was the first and only run since all the work has been done. i left soft because i was worried about the trans and it being the first time down the track with this combo. The slicks will be bolted up the next time out but the stock trans ain't going to like it:eek: i hope to bust in the 10's next time out and i think i have a better tune now. I will be glad when the th400 with a brake goes in. Did you get your car going yet? Bob

That was the first and only run since all the work has been done. i left soft because i was worried about the trans and it being the first time down the track with this combo. The slicks will be bolted up the next time out but the stock trans ain't going to like it:eek: i hope to bust in the 10's next time out and i think i have a better tune now. I will be glad when the th400 with a brake goes in. Did you get your car going yet? Bob

no not yet motor is tore apart all hot tanked ready for bearings just put on new rear umi tubular trailing arms. pulled the old ones out and 1/2 the rubber was missing you could actually wiggle them when they were in :eek: should get better thatn 1.7 60's good luck on your next runs

track outing

went to the track last night and raced a buddy of mine...trans is slipping bad:D and the temp was about 60 degrees....my buddy lost too:)

60ft 2.01 either spinning or trans slipping:confused:
330ft 5.12
1/8 7.66 at 96.89 mph
1/4 11.725 at 120.21 mph

i lost a couple mph from last time but it was hotter and i ran low timing this time. i wanted to run twice but the trans flaired so bad on the 2/3 shift that i had to come out it some. i was going to run high timing next time to see if i could get the 2 mph back but i didn't want to walk home:eek: the th400 is going in soon.................................................Bob

Thanks Chris. i am going to get in the 10's as long as my wallet holds up:D Just ordered a th400, a Neil Chance torque converter, and a gear venders overdrive:eek: my wife is going to kill me but i hope she waits till i get me a 10 with this combo....................................................Bob