You can type here any text you want

11.60@119.93 1.67 60'

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

PHD of Hotrods
well.....I found the mph.....but the track sucked so bad no 60'.

It ran 11.60 @115 with 1.59-1.60 60's a couple months ago....

It was friday night.....and 300 ricers....they wouldn t let anyone drive around the water so every 18 sec ricer draged water up to the starting line.

This was on 22 psi , av gas, 22 degrees of timing. open electric cut out. It has a te45 , 55's, 9.5 vig ,et streets on stock wheels, and a front mount. I put a T= on that night on the way to the track actually.....I was at 12% rich @wot @1601 degrees egt.

I ll get the wide band back on and get some real tuning in. with traction and a couple mph it might sneak into the 10's....

I like the T+.

the rest of the car is bone stock.....52k miles

but the track sucked so bad no 60'

and

11.60@119.93 1.67 60'

Ya spoiled brat! :D You had about 50 people view this thread so far and probably atleast 30 of them wanted to smack you.

Your probably talking 11.40's with hard launch. I think thats a pretty stout mph for the boost.

Your post says av fuel, is that air plane fuel? I thought there's supposed to be some thing goofy about av fuel and it wont work good in a car.

Whats the limit for a stock long block car? 10.xx? I'm trying to find out myself. I'm starting to feel like I'm beating my head against the wall. I know $ for $ heads and cam will probably wake my car up more than any thing, but I fell like since I'm this close now I might as well see what it can do before I open it up.
I'm making 3 changes to start this year off: going from a 200r4 and 9" 3200 n/l to a turbo 400 with a switch pitch 4000/2000 convertor, going from a T-plus to a big stuff 3 wide band o2 fuel management set up, and I'm going from a precision .63 3 bolt turbine housing to a garrett .81 4 bolt housing.

Good luck with your car: Jason

Originally posted by nightdiver
wanna race ?:D
and Julio i just got a big can with meth:) its tuning time...........

T.. Your my Hero :D That truck is gonna scream...

Vette

I did this one last week. 421 ci, .700 roller, raised runner heads, d1 blower, 83's, FAST, bla bla bla :)

He's pulling 20 PSI on 93 octane.. anyone wanna go for top end :eek: .. hehe

Back