11.67 @112 getting better everytime

buttonfly

The stable....
Well I finally took the car out again. Sunny 78 degrees a little humid but whos complaining its Novemeber!!! There was a ton of people out so I knew I would have to stick the first one. Everything went extremely well.

1.55 60ft
7.34 1/8 at 91.5
11.67 1/4 at 112.79

So I will say I was so excited when I got my slip. I thought they gave me the wrong one when I saw the 60!!!! It was my first pass on the now worn M/T's and the rear suspension set up properly and off the footbrake! It was on 25 psi and a pig rich 10.4-10.5 afr throughout the pass. I was gonna keep everything the same, add some boost to lean it out and work towards 27psi. So 2 massive oil downs later and sitting in the staging lanes for an hour or more made me thank god I got one good pass in.

The second was doomed from the start. I had a crappy burnout and I let that jack with me. I blew them up off the line and never put the damn thing back into drive! I found that out around half track!! lol I did go ahead and shift into drive so I could see where my afr was; and pretty much on the money at 26.5 psi. So had I just backed back up and started my routine again I might have had alot better slip.

I never did get another pass. Had yet another oil down except the last time it was coolant. I knew we were done for the day. I wasnt going to see if they could get it cleaned up and get a few more cars down before they closed. It was a successful day though! That 60 foot made my day though. I finally feel like I can just leave the suspension alone and tune. Just one less thing to think about. Just getting a little better everytime I go to the track!!

Nice ET, please keep us updated the next time you go out!

Nice ET, please keep us updated the next time you go out!

Thanx!!! I appreciate it!

I am pretty confident in where I am at now. I was so rich on the big end I feel we would have picked up a bit more mph and et. I am still grinning though!! The 60ft time just took the cake for me!

Hey Jason, I see where John Plog is coming to KCIR this Saturday. Congrats again on your pass!

Thanx! That stinks I would love to go out, but I am working this saturday. Maybe it will get rained out and moved to Sunday. I am so ready to go out again now! I really would love to go out and watch John again too, he does put on a show!

Nice 60'

Congrats,

Awesome 60' - how much boost were you launching at? What are your suspension mods?

Shev

Congrats,

Awesome 60' - how much boost were you launching at? What are your suspension mods?

Shev

Thanx- I have solid UMI lowers and double adjustable uppers. Pinion angle is set at neg -2 degrees. I have the suspension preloaded with the uppers and dual air bags. 18psi in the passenger side and 5 psi in the drivers side, also an ATR rear sway bar. I set the rear up per Dick Millers specs. It was my very first time to the track since setting it up, and it was spot on. Car felt great! I was launching at 7psi off the footbrake

Thanx- I have solid UMI lowers and double adjustable uppers. Pinion angle is set at neg -2 degrees. I have the suspension preloaded with the uppers and dual air bags. 18psi in the passenger side and 5 psi in the drivers side, also an ATR rear sway bar. I set the rear up per Dick Millers specs. It was my very first time to the track since setting it up, and it was spot on. Car felt great! I was launching at 7psi off the footbrake

Hey Congrats,

Nice 60ft what size M/T's