1100 hp GN on Stock Internals

Alan_Thompson

I was wondering if any of you guys had ever heard of such a thing? The only reason I ask is I'm a former owner of a GN (stolen) and a fellow is trying to tell me that there has been an 1100 hp GN built on stock internals.

I called bs but I was wanting you guys to let me know if you had heard anything at all about something like this. Heres the link if you are interested in reading it.

http://www.anti-rice.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=1278&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Anyways thanks for any help.

the guys in that forum are d!cks. they were totally shredding on that dude, even if he was an ass.

I HATE adolescent bords like that.I am really glad it is not like that here because I see that stuff alot.There is a local board here exactly like that and I got banned from it for calling someone a ricer!! But they were saying whatever other words they wanted:confused: :confused: :confused: Bottom line is those type of boards suck and are a waste of time,they offer nothing.

I have seen alittle bit of this (crap) startup here .. We just shut it down..... And the Poster with #1 or #2 post never shows up again..

No Flames directed tords the kiddies on this board, But the reason we dont have 2year old conversations more that we do is that our members get up in the A.M. and go to work, Not Highschool...... Thats where 95% of this crap starts..

My car is faster than yours, No he said she said..so on and so forth..

I Bet the younger members on this board are more mature in every day life than most of there buddys..;)

Well, atleast (most) come across this way when they Post..

matt:cool: