115 trap speed build advice

My buddy's car him and I had put together just trapped 124mph today.

Stock engine with just valve springs . Stock ecu w/TT chip. stock headers and pte6266 still internal WG . Fuel is e-85 1.77$ a gallon .

Simple yet efficient/effective combo we have built

I would love to go e85 but there just isn't enough availability in Raleigh, NC or the places I frequently travel.

I would love to go e85 but there just isn't enough availability in Raleigh, NC or the places I frequently travel.

Well thats one problem for most ppl, even my self up in Ohio . But u got to get another chip made for 93oct like we did just to keep it in the car.
But u just want to run fast at the track so u can order e-85 in cans just like any racefuels!

I hope you don’t think you can run anything above 16psi on pump gas only . If you want to run anything above that and not be poping head gaskets you will need alky . I was runing alky and 91 octane with a te60 at 25psi no detonation . That put my mph at 117 in the 1/4 .
I run 18psi on 93 pump gas. All stock other than turbo tweak chip.

I run 18psi on 93 pump gas. All stock other than turbo tweak chip.
Well out here I’m socal we only have 91 on the pump . And it’s hard to believe anyone running above 10-11psi on just 91 . I would start knocking at 11psi On just pump gas . If you are at 18 psi On 93 i would be careful and be watching for knock. How much verified timing are u runing?

Well out here I’m socal we only have 91 on the pump . And it’s hard to believe anyone running above 10-11psi on just 91 . I would start knocking at 11psi On just pump gas . If you are at 18 psi On 93 i would be careful and be watching for knock. How much verified timing are u runing?

My TT chip initially ran at 18 psi. On 91 octane ethanol free premium I would experience KR. Sometimes a fresh tank of fuel & 17 psi would run without KR. A week or two later on the same tank of fuel KR would return. I dialed it back to 16 psi & I rarely ever experience any KR.