118 days left

13 days and counting!!!!

I fell like im 5 again waiting for x-mas to come. cant wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD

JD,
The mood around here is about the same! All the KC guys are chewing at the bit waiting for Monday to come.... I know for sure it's like that for me, Ed and my dad. My trailer has been loaded and ready to roll for almost a week now:) Now if the price for diesel would drop below $2/gallon I'd be really happy.

Hi joe the same here Julio's car has been on the trailer since tuesday, he is taken his to race I'm driving my new toy up this year the GNX is getting some well desevered REST!!!!! give me a call at 941-416-7509 love to talk for a few minutes.

thanks JD

Are any of you guys going to "Toot's" on thursday night. Theres usually a pretty big group of Turbobuick.com members that go there around 7pm on thursday night for dinner and drinks.

Jason

Joe, Razor.......whoever else uses alcohol in their car, how many gallons of methanol or denatured are you bringing? Just wondering because if you race everyday you will surely run out of the 1.5 gallons. :eek: ;)

4 days left :D

Originally posted by nwarky
Joe, Razor.......whoever else uses alcohol in their car, how many gallons of methanol or denatured are you bringing? Just wondering because if you race everyday you will surely run out of the 1.5 gallons. :eek: ;)

4 days left :D

I'll be bringing 5 gallons.. that should last me a few days ;)