You can type here any text you want

12,800 Mile TTA for sale

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

nikko1

I have a 1989 Turbo Trans Am Pace car with just under 13K miles and in excellent condition. Car is 100% stock and runs and drives beautifully. I bought this car three years ago with 10,800 miles on it. I have a copy of the carfax I ran at the time and a inspection report that the man I bought it from had before he sold it to me. Just passed Massachusetts inspection. Car is a leather T-top car with almost perfect interior. Really I would say perfect, but there is very very slight wear on the drivers bolster. Nothing that even shows up in pictures. The seats have always had seat covers on them since I have owned it, and that is what you are seeing in the pic of the front seat. There are no rips or tears in any of the seats. Exterior is in great shape, but there are a couple of flaws. The rear spoiler is cracked a bit on the base of the drivers side, but other than that it is in great shape. It looks like the previous owner spilled something on the drivers door and the A-Pillar, because there is a small stain in the paint in these areas that does not come out. There is also small crack in the drivers T-top in the front edge bit it does not affect the operation of the top. It seals and locks perfectly, and the glass is in great shape. All weatherstripping is in excellent shape. Other than those small imperfections, the exterior is in excellent shape. It still turns plenty of heads and I am always complimeted at the condition of the car.

Mechanically everything works as it should. Car starts right up and runs great. I just replaced the two rear tires and brakes. I got a flat, and the tire could not be repaired, so I replaced both tires. Somehow after the reinstallation of the rims, the rotor warped, so I replaced them. They were not replaced due to wear or abuse. The fronts brakes and tires are original and consistant with the miles. As I said every single thing mechanical and electrical works on this car. The only thing I can find wrong mechanically with it is a very small oil leak. Nothing puddles under the car, but if you look under the car you can see a bit. I just had the car looked at for this and my mechanic told me the the oil pan was loose so he tightened it. He said that a new gasket would probably take care of it completely. Asking 18,000 or reasonable offer. Email me at nikko01@comcast.net for picks or more info oy you can call me on my cell 781-820-1754

Back