You can type here any text you want

12" brake parts LS1 PBR setup

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbo96max

I had been piecing these together for my buick but now i want to purchase the rear setup being sold here by another member so im putting my things for sale. All you need is the adapter braket and mod your spindles/rotor.

everything is used but in usable condition. pads had plenty left, and come off matching rotors. fronts include lines.

rears are calipers and rotors

nothing has been cleaned up yet, i had these in storage waiting on wheels.

IMAG0958_zpsdf73072b.jpg

IMAG0957_zpsec884a0a.jpg

IMAG0956_zpsc3bacc19.jpg

everything: 300 willing to work on shipping/meet up

if you wish to separate pm me

170 shipped on the front brakes, the rears also now have the ebrake backing plates,shoes, and hoses , no need for brackets w those and you get ebrakes, pm me for price on rears, im likely to put those on soon

bump ... still have this set, I used the same set on my car on my car wth flynbye's adapter kit and the car changed dramatically!! looking to free up funds for engine build New price $100.00 plus shipping

looking to sell the fronts. thats is what is $100. lines, discs, calipers, pads . I have the complete rears same thing lines pads ,backing plates, bolts, calipers, discs, but these I want to keep for me and will consider selling for the right offer if anyone is truly interested . after seeing the dramatic difference the fronts did it would be on rails w the rears too. I also have the correct proportioning valve. I was considering getting rid of the vacuum setup as a whole but not needed w the bigger fronts. the car is night and day.

I have the front LS1 too. The fronts for $100 is a great deal I bought calipers for $75 shipped with lines and another $60 shipped for new Rotors/Pads. Thats $135. Someone can get a better deal if they are nearby.
All they would need is new Hubs $150 from FlynBye and the spindle bracket $75 from FlynBye as well $20 for new wheel nuts to fit the LS1 hubs. Modify the spindle and you got way better brakes.

How much for rears?

Back