13th Annual East Coast Buick Regionals Cecil County Dragway Maryland 10/16 and 10/17

phillyturbosix

Staff member
And Pontiac Challenge. TSO points finals and TSM class finals

October 16th-17th

Friday the 16th is open to all makes. Shakedown cars are also welcome to come test and tune for the Englishtown event.

Saturday the 17th This event will also feature MAGNA's first officially ran car show! Something totally new for this event this year. So shine or race 2 ways to win this year.

I'll post up the flyer shortly I just wanted to get the date out to you guys so mark your calendar! :cool:

3906204510_388ebc3c54_b.jpg

Dennis Kirban just gave this a nice plug in his inner circle. That only hits about 2500 Buick owners! :eek: :D Bring them Buick's out before the winter nap! :cool:

Inner Circle

A nice box of goodies and door prizes arrived for the show from Dennis Kirban (thanks Dennis!) and I also have Meguiars, Hemmings, and Stoner on board for goodies as well! Just the free stuff is worth the $15 bucks to get in the show! :cool:

For the car show guys going Saturday here is the time line...

Gates open 9AM
Show Registration: 9AM till NOON
Door Prizes: Noon till 2pm
Awards: 2pm
50/50: 9am and winner will be called at 2pm after awards.

:cool:

More great news!!!

Hot off the press... Paul Ferry from HRPartsNStuff will be coming to this event & will have a few things on display. If someone needs something give Paul a call & he will bring it out & save on shipping costs as well as a discount for cash sales at the event!! Phone is (330) 947-2433 or e-mail HRpartsNstuff@aol.com

Also....

Dennis Kirban will be at the event on Saturday he will have ZDDPlus™ and the ZPaste™ along with many used Turbo Regal parts to sell!

Ttt

All types of cool stuff for the goodies bags still rolling in. Remember if your just showing your car it's only $15.00 to get in the gate and in the show! You'll get just about that back in goodies! Door prizes and 50/50 as well. Bring those Buick's out! :cool:

2 weeks and counting!!

So who is coming to show their turbo Buick in the show? I have the best goodie bags you ever got at any show loaded up and ready for Cecil! I just got a few cases of Jeggs hats to give away and a bunch of other stickers! Just wondering how many of you guys are coming out to show! Hopefully we have awesome weather. So far it's been pretty mild on he weekends! I can't wait!

Event coverage like no other! :cool: Get there early!! :D

4th event down...

Classic Collectors - Events

OCTOBER

October 16 & 17 Gates Open 9 AM No Rain Date
East Coast Buick Regionals and Pontiac Challenge
Cecil County Dragway, Maryland. I-95 & MD Rt. 272 (Exit 100)
ALL BUICK ONLY Judged Car Show. Years 1965 - 2003 & All Regal GS
Dash Plaques & Goodie Bags To 1st 125 Registered Vehicles
Door Prizes, 50/50 & Top 30 Awards.
This Is The ONLY East Coast ALL BUICK Regional Show!
Show Flyer HERE

Last one here!! addevent_cm

And even Hemmings has it! :D

Hemmings Motor News: Events Calendar

I think there may be more! That's all the places I put it! :cool:

Is anyone getting concerned about the weather this weekend? I've been looking forward to going to this meet but, I don't know.... looks like its gonna be a soggy one. :frown:

These weather guys suck! Says 40% chance rain right now but that can change for the better or worse. This year at least for me it seems any shows on the weekends I went to I waited to see what the weather was the day before. You just never know. Keep your fingers crossed for good weather!

Just got a call from John Csordas and it looks like they are going to call Friday's events as of now and they will make a decision about Saturday's events tomorrow eve sometime. Figures this monster storm has to blow thru this weekend! :rant: I've been keeping positive attitude as these weather people can't predict anything other then a few days ahead but looking at radar it don't look good. It looks grim at this point but keep your fingers crossed for Saturday. I'll keep you guys posted either way. :mad: There is no rain date for this event as far as the car show. The MAGNA points series that is going on may have a rain date. I'll leave that info up to Banning to post.

kirban 2 cents worth

This car show season in the north east has seen a lot of weekend wash outs for any kind of weekend events....

Take a wait & see attitude....bummer...

Already snowing in some parts of the country.

kirbanperformance.com

Yes we have had a really wet spring and summer around here. The worse part is the rain is usually on the weekends!

I just talked to John Csordas and they are going to officially pull the plug for Saturday's events at this point. BUT... there is a slight chance they may try to have a rain date of Saturday November 7th. It would be a Saturday only event with racing AND the car show on that date. It's not set in stone yet but I will update that info as I get it. So scribble down a tentative date of Saturday November 7th to have this event.

kirban 2 cents worth

I figured this weekend is a "wash"

bummer if its Nov 7th weekend as I will be in "sunny" Florida at Garlits event

kirbanperformance.com