You can type here any text you want

15.94 af ratio ...why??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

96SCTA

Hey guys I have a problem. At idel and when just crusing around or slowing down in gear my car is going 15.94 lean. At idel it is jumping around . Most of the time it stays at around 14 but seems to jump to almost 16 in what seems like cycles. It looks like my o2 correction is +24 at these times. Should I add more fuel in the AE FUEL VS TPS POSITION. Thanks for the help

Micah

Is this a new tune that may not be all sorted out yet? If so it may be in your VE map. If you start to build boost and cell values in those VE ranges are not large enough that would be your problem. I'd confirm that your VE table is dialed in prior to making any changes to your AE maps. Have someone drive the car while you have the VE map up and monitor it.

No the ve tables are 95 percent done. This is not a new tune. It is one that i had almost done but i had to change injectors. I went from 38lbs to 50lbs. But this was going lean like this even before i swapped injectors.

???????????

Originally posted by 96SCTA
No the ve tables are 95 percent done. This is not a new tune. It is one that i had almost done but i had to change injectors. I went from 38lbs to 50lbs. But this was going lean like this even before i swapped injectors.

Could be just like Rick said.. VE is off.
Also, if the cursor is jumping around allot, it could be the engine is so lean, it's surging..

Did you change the setup parameters when you changed injectors?

Do some data logs and let's look..

Yes I changed the injector size in the set up. I have a log file that I can send to some one if you want to take a look. Im pretty sure its not the ve table. But then again , I have been wrong once before.....lol:D

Micah

I'll take a look if you want...

Originally posted by 96SCTA
Yes I changed the injector size in the set up. I have a log file that I can send to some one if you want to take a look. Im pretty sure its not the ve table. But then again , I have been wrong once before.....lol:D

Micah

Send me the GCT and logs...
codymotorsports@usa.net

Email sent. Thanks for the help

edit.. email got sent back.

Your document:
was not delivered to: codymotorsports@usa.net
because: Error transferring to mxpool01.netaddress.USA.NET; SMTP Protocol Returned a Permanent Error 501 Invalid host name mks-smtp-3.

Back