You can type here any text you want

15" GNX/Enkei wheels, 8445 heads, trunk battery kit, cat

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Monte231SS

Predator seeking its prey
Parts going to Norwalk if any interest.

15" GNX/Enkei rims with tires. Black centers with chrome lip. Good condition and hard to find. Rims come with all 4 center caps that are like new and fit snug. 215/70/15 tires have decent tread. $400

Stock pair of 8445 heads off a 70k motor. $75

Used battery kit for trunk mounting. Contains battery tray and hold down bolts and nuts. Enough 2 gage positive wire to reach starter and negative wire to ground on rear frame. $15

Hi-Po ATR Catalytic Convertor- 2 1/2 stock replacement convertor with alot less restriction. Still very nice. $60

Attachments

• intercooler 004.jpg
    intercooler 004.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 353
  • convertor 005.jpg
    convertor 005.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 347
If you have all four wheels, and they all look like the ones in the picture I will take them. I can pick them up this weekend, I live just south of Canton.

Dino, the wheels pictured are the wheels i'm selling. The other two are the same, just didnt feel like taking the other two off the car at the time. Rims are in good condition. Chrome lips are shiny but will shine up super nice with some polish. Black centers have original paint and paint is good. Little brake dust in the holes thats all.

Ericttype, are you going to pick battery kit up at Norwalk? If not i can ship in priority flat rate box for 10 bucks. Here's a picture of all that is included. Let me know if you still want it. Thanks

I have a fake A/C Delco battery for the engine compartment for sale too. Check out my other thread if you need one.

TurboBurick- your second for the wheels pending dino passes and you can pick up either at Norwalk this weekend or at my residence. I dont want to ship these.

Attachments

• wastegates misc 008.jpg
    wastegates misc 008.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 298
Dino, the wheels pictured are the wheels i'm selling. The other two are the same, just didnt feel like taking the other two off the car at the time. Rims are in good condition. Chrome lips are shiny but will shine up super nice with some polish. Black centers have original paint and paint is good. Little brake dust in the holes thats all.

Ericttype, are you going to pick battery kit up at Norwalk? If not i can ship in priority flat rate box for 10 bucks. Here's a picture of all that is included. Let me know if you still want it. Thanks

I have a fake A/C Delco battery for the engine compartment for sale too. Check out my other thread if you need one.

TurboBurick- your second for the wheels pending dino passes and you can pick up either at Norwalk this weekend or at my residence. I dont want to ship these.
im gonna pass on battey kit thanks good luck with the sale

I will be at Norwalk to pick up the parts, let me know if you will have them there.

Still have not heard back from you if the parts are going to be at Norwalk, it was not in my plans to be their unless I had to pick them up out their. I have PM'd you, given you my phone number, and posted here to no avail. I don't want to drive 2.5 hours if the parts are not going to be their. I would think that if you are going to post parts in a for sale section you would at least have the coutesy to check the site and keep interested parties up to date.

Still awaiting a responce............. way to follow through on a sale. You don't even answer your PM's.

Back