You can type here any text you want

15 X 7 Olds Cutlass Rally II Wheels

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Louster38

I know these aren't technically for our cars, but a lot of people on here have other older cars too. and they're from a g-body. will look good on any cutlass or even an older gs or regal. i was actually going to put them on my t-type but at the same time i bought some old z28 alloys with tires for really cheap and thats what is on the car now. I dont see myself switching to these anytime soon so they are just taking up space. they are cleaned and repainted.

15x7. 4.5" backspace. no lugs included. come with oldsmobile center caps. they arent perfect, some scuffs on the chrome rings and stuff, look great from 5 feet away, and will look really good on a daily driver.

prefer local pickup, will meet halfway if youre close enough. i am about 45 min north of chicago, in grayslake. if you really love them and dont mind paying the shipping of 80 bucks or more then we can arrange that.

$250 or reasonable offer. will take trades. i need a set of H&R Poly motor mounts. rims plus cash for a FMIC?

Attachments

• four.JPG
    four.JPG
    119.7 KB · Views: 122
  • one.JPG
    one.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 57
  • onetwo.JPG
    onetwo.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 48
Back