You can type here any text you want

15X6 inch rim tire size?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNBRETT

Pelennor Fields
I have a set of 15x6 inch rims that I am going to be using on the my street car. Could someone recommend a good radial tire with the proper diameter?

My rear tire is 27 inches tall I believe. I am looking for a front tire that is similar in height and wide enough to be used safely on the street. Thanx...

I run 215/70/15 on my 15X6 fronts ~ 26.5" tall. I also have 255/60/15 MT DR's in the back which are 27" tall. If you want even more of a skinny look on the front a 205/75/15 will achieve that safely.

front tires

I use to use a set of tires of the front of my old vw bug the car swayed a little in the top of third gear at about 27 PSI but for the most part they were ok hope this helps. Oh i almost forgot car was also lacking cornering ability even though i had a much larger than stock front sway bar.

I use to use a set of tires of the front of my old vw bug the car swayed a little in the top of third gear at about 27 PSI but for the most part they were ok hope this helps. Oh i almost forgot car was also lacking cornering ability even though i had a much larger than stock front sway bar.

Great idea Kash. I'll try that....:rolleyes:

Back