16x8 black gta wheels

3.8 turbo

Hi all i have a set of 4 front black gta wheels for sale they have been fully restored new powder coated black centers and polished and cleared inner and outter rim shells. They have 4 brand new eagle gsc 245/50/16's all the way around that i mounted and balanced so there would be no blems on the wheel edges you can have a choice of gnx or turbo 6 logo center caps no disappointments asking price is $2200.00 obo and i will pay ground shipping in the US thanks can also call if interested (203) 258-3395 KASH

asking price is $2200.00

:eek: :eek: ! wow!...I just sold a perfect repolished and powdercoated set with brand new CORRECT SIZE tires (245's and 255's) for $1,500. ...I think your asking price is a little too high, but they're yours...and probably will remain yours at that price!! :D :wink: Just my opinion though...Still, good luck with the sale!

Claude :rolleyes:

wheels and tires

Wow, you are right i had true design wheel make me a set of gnx spec wheels for the small price of 480.00 per wheel no tires and oh yeah i had to send him 4 core wheels at 400.00 for the set now with the price of the bf good rich tires 245 front 255 rear 425.00 for 4 tires price is 2745.00. This is why i am asking what i am for this set to recoup a few dollars. The good year gsc's were almost 200.00 each. Thanks for your interest though hope this sheds some light on my asking price. Kash

Wow, you are right i had true design wheel make me a set of gnx spec wheels for the small price of 480.00 per wheel no tires and oh yeah i had to send him 4 core wheels at 400.00 for the set now with the price of the bf good rich tires 245 front 255 rear 425.00 for 4 tires price is 2745.00. This is why i am asking what i am for this set to recoup a few dollars. The good year gsc's were almost 200.00 each. Thanks for your interest though hope this sheds some light on my asking price. Kash

Kash, I'm glad you didn't take my last post as criticism but as a commentary...:wink: You did shed some light on your asking price and I do understand that you're trying to minimize your loss, but it's going to be hard to regain every penny you have invested in them, but you never know, maybe there'll come up someone looking exactly for the kind of wheels and tires you have for sale, and will be willing to give you some good money for them but unfortunately, don't expect to get ALL the money back though. Again, good luck with your sale...

Claude. :wink:

Do you have pictures of these rims? I think the asking price is a bit much as well but it cant hurt to take a look.

I Just Bought A Set Of 4 Kirbans In Great Shape For 500 From T-charged With New Tires, Guess I Got Lucky

GNX/GTA Wheels

Kirbans dont even compare to the GNX/GTA wheels. They are not even in the same league.. GNX/GTA is what most everyone wants on their TR. I am not saying this to be uncool but it's true. GTAs are worth the price if you want that GNX look:)
TTT

Kirbans dont even compare to the GNX/GTA wheels. They are not even in the same league.. GNX/GTA is what most everyone wants on their TR. I am not saying this to be uncool but it's true. GTAs are worth the price if you want that GNX look:)
TTT

+1 on that. The center of the Kirban wheel is different. This seller is honest and has good parts for sale. No crap to be had here. I'm sure these wheels are mint. Just my $.02.

I am not saying this to be uncool but it's true.
TTT
No, it's not true. It is a matter of taste, nothing else. I like both Kirban's and GTA's styles, but that's just me...:rolleyes: It's true that the center part of Kirban's wheels are different, but that doesn't mean that they're not nice!

Claude :wink:

GTA's

TTT

PLUS 2