You can type here any text you want

16x8 GTA rims front & rears?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

GNXTACY

I have a GNX clone that i race, im trying to accompish the perfect wheel package using=

REAR GTA RIMS SHORTEN 3 INCHES(16x5) with M&H 4.5/27-16 tires on the front.

Front GTA rims on the rear (16x8)with M&H DR 275/55r16 or MT DR 295/50r16 or MT et streets 28x11.50-16

What is the correct back spacing (rear spacing) on a set of stock GTA rims front and rear?

When using the rear GTA rims on the front of a buick without a spacer where does it rub?

Can anyone see me running into problems with this combination, any replies will be greatly appreciated guys!

The rear offsets would rub on the inside. You will need pretty substantial spacers to avoid the rub.

Please re-read the post carefully! The rear GTA rim will be shorten 3"inches and used on the front of the GN!

Anyone want to chime in?

Narrowed Rear GTA won't rub anywhere on the front.

The only place they might rub is if you have aftermarket calipers, like baer's and they can rub on the back of the web, A few minutes with an angle grinder will fix this if it is a problem.

Thanks! I took some measurements today and i think this wheel combo is going to turn out really nice!

Back