You can type here any text you want

17in "drag" rims?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackMetal

Are there any decent rims that come in 17" dia? I like the look of the Centerline Warriors, some of the Welds, Pro Convos, etc, but they all seem like they're limited to 15s and I'm not a big fan of having such tall tires, I'd rather have a little bit more rim (but my 18s are too much).

largeimage.asp

Basically all the traditional drag wheels like that seem limited to 15s. Most drag radials come in 15 or 17 though so I'd still like to try for 17s. Anyone know of any?

Thanks for the tip. It looks like both styles you mentioned do indeed come in 17s, I just wish I could get something a little fancier than a 5 spoke like that. I know the Convo Pros are just 5 spoke but it seems like they have a little bit more styling to them.

I guess I'll have to decide between getting a design I like and getting the size that I want. 15s wouldn't be the end of the world, but I guess I'll keep looking for a few days.

I love the look of the warriors so I might settle for 15s on those.

Why not keep the 18's and get a set of drag wheels like the warriors? I have liked the warriors since they came out, but not many people run them, which is all the more reason to have them IMO. I run Weld Draglites, GTA's and T wheels depending on my mood :rolleyes: I even have another set just for winter storage....I have a problem.

Why not keep the 18's and get a set of drag wheels like the warriors? I have liked the warriors since they came out, but not many people run them, which is all the more reason to have them IMO. I run Weld Draglites, GTA's and T wheels depending on my mood :rolleyes: I even have another set just for winter storage....I have a problem.

I have 2 sets of wheels for my car right now, but plan to get a 3rd soon. :smile:

I will have 3 sets when I get my new 17's! Stock T rims, Convo Pro's, and whatever I get next.

Haha I never really thought about that, I guess I could always have more than 1 set of wheels, but I don't know where I'd store them, and I'd like to get some money for my 18s that way buying my next wheels won't be a big hit in the wallet.

We'll see, I shouldn't rush into anything while it's still only 30 degrees outside anyway.

Haha I never really thought about that, I guess I could always have more than 1 set of wheels, but I don't know where I'd store them, and I'd like to get some money for my 18s that way buying my next wheels won't be a big hit in the wallet.

We'll see, I shouldn't rush into anything while it's still only 30 degrees outside anyway.

I wore shorts and a t-shirt today here in Texas. :cool:

Turbo6Chicago you got pm.

Mike

Back